Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

for you, Pink Haired Tauren.
https://i.imgur.com/lVlBwBr.png

Good morning, afternoon, evening, night, Belfers, Helfers, Velfers and those who are playing the wrong race. Hope you are having fun no matter what time it is, I’m off to play some Wow.

6 Likes

Can you do some longer and non-balding hairline hairstyles for orc boys?

2 Likes

C’mon I’m playing a Female Human Paladin. I am playing more than the wrong race, I’m playing an abomination.

1 Like

Ummm…whats wrong with being female?

Ahhhh best heals! :heart::heart: Thanks for not letting me die viciously. That was a good win.

I find them yucky :frowning:

Nothing is wrong with a female, but what is wrong with Male Human Paladins and why is it a bad idea to add the “fe” to the male for the MHP?

These are amazing :hugs:

Thank you for all of your great concepts!

My favorites are the pink colorations as I didn’t know I needed that color specifically until now, but these are all great and I also love the style you picked.

2 Likes

I think I said it this morning, but we really REALLY REALLY don´t deserve you (I know I don´t).

/checks art

Tytyty so much for your valuable efforts. Omg, loook at the CUTENESS!!! Gimme, gimmeeeeee, Blizz!!!

Not in regards to that… she´s trying to make an alusion to the MHP trope poster (Male Human Paladin, famous for being the literal meme trope poster kind in this place since like a decade ago thanks to their OCD obssession with “recovering Lordaeron from the filthy Forsaken scum!!”).

BfA introduced the new meme trope forum poster: the NEFPA (Nigh Elf Female Posting Alt; usually identifyable as a low level fem Nelf poster whose comments surround sadistical ways to erase the Hurde from the game).

2 Likes

ah ok, thanks for the explanation

No worries, not everybody has spent so much time here like me (most of the old guard has left the game for some reason or another… or they just simply stay in their discords)… though I´m not a GD regular, I´m a SF one.

Wait, really? What was I doing during BfA on the forums?

I think I first ran into you in these threads because we were both arguing against someone who was pushing to take Quel’thalas lol

1 Like

Not fighting the colossal shtstorm in SF, I´m sure.

I think it was the first time those forums became so very toxic… one of our “regulars” even leaked in here. I´m sure you guys will be familiar with a “certain” low level fem Nelf poster who usually uses toons with names starting with a E. Her posts involve both complaining over “Blizz hating the Nelves moar than every other race since forever” using literally ANY info leaked and sadistic rants over how the Nelves deserved to chop Orc children in Orgrimmar or something…

Yup!!! The usual trigger for me.

I mean it doesn´t look “cute” when one has had to fight those kind of people for a full decade in SF. The actual creator of the High elf megathread and myself usually got into terrible spats in SF thanks to some of her anti-Belfer takes.

3 Likes

Oh god, now I remember. God what a nightmare the forums was.

I always thought it was awful trying to ride the coat tails of the BE story by pushing for a Quel’thalas warfront as a means to introduce the few and far between High Elves left on Alliance, and then some even advocating for “rightfully” taking it too.

If you’re not interesting enough to stand on your own story merits (Blood Elves are High Elves so in hindsight it’s hard to see what “Alliance” story narrative they can go with, Half Elves being the better option imo) but if you’re not good enough to stand on your own story then maybe its not a story worth telling attaching yourself to the hip to BE story isn’t of benefit to the BE story is my stance.

Which in the end I guess Blizzard agreed in the form of a Void storyline, and I hope they continue elaborating on it in the form of updating Alleria to better reflect the void.

3 Likes

Imagine having to dealt with that using some actual modicum of serious lore argumentation (the fact BfA did nothing but screw up the Horde narratively wise certainly made things even more uphill). True nightmare when you have to justify your toons´existence towards rabid people who DID have a justification for their anger (the irrational part was focusing that ire on the Horde playerbase and not merely in the actual responsible individuals a.k.a. Blizz devs). :weary: :expressionless:

Some posters in SF went from genuinelly concerned over the apalling Nelf story to downright apathetic if not antagonistic thanks to the NEFPAs. I became a firm believer in #removetheAlliancefrommysightregardingtheHordestorytyvm #freetheHordefrombeingusedasplotdevicesforBlanduin

Man, I think the way I made Alurna the most angry back then was precisely when I picked her “muh Quel´thalas Warfront!!” idea in SF (this happened waaay before the Helf megathread… as a matter of fact the Velves weren´t even leaked) and put it under the usual “Horde treatment as per Blizz Entertainment” a.k.a. If she wanted to play the “conqueror”, I gave her the “conqueror” treatment Hordies usually get from Blizz. Yup, it included actual cartoonish villain batting and military stupidity of some Helf characters to end up proping the Belves -even if in the scenario they ended up losing Quel´thalas as she wanted… man, I remember I ran wild that time: I even got to blown up Aethas too!! (the filthy disgraceful traitor)-.

Suffice to say, she hated it. But then let´s all look at how the Forsaken and Orcs got depicted lorewise on the Warfronts, not precisely “heroically” nor “smartly”.

Horde players that DO pay attention to the story know entirely too well the MASSIVE Monkey Paw involved in being the “active aggresor” in this game.

4 Likes

Night elves got thrown the idiot ball and then bludgeoned brutally with it.

Undead got pummeled into pulp with the villain stick and then ignored.

1 Like

Again, since you ignored my comment:
Please don’t try to portray yourself as being a kind caring person when you’re so quick to post a purely antagonistic comment like this.
If the helfers are happy with you coming back it’s not because you’re the peaceful helper here, imo.

5 Likes

I get people who play the game aren’t happy with the story sometimes. I still believe the devs and writers have a right to stand up for themselves as human beings who are frequently treated to toxic gamers and death threats over their artistry.
I don’t believe there is any excuse for bad behavior against them.