Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Seems I’m up to three now.

Didn’t have any before two weeks ago.

I’m quite happy they added that toy and cannot wait to get my grubby little hands on it!

Love what they did for mechagnomes with it too!

Orcs are among if not the best race in the game.

vibrates

Absolutely wonderful!

Mostly this and speculation.

Very nice!

I love the tentamustache.

Lol that’s one way to see it.

Very nice.

Very into that two tone.

5 Likes

White, Blonde, Brunette, Pink, Red, Light Brown, Dark Brown, and Black for the Void Elves :wink:

6 Likes

I mean If I had even an ounce of faith in the art team efforts like I have developed regarding the efforts of the artists making mockups, I´d actually like THESE flowers (my favorites of all time):

h^ttps://www.etsy.com/mx/listing/584502225/300-semillas-pansy-swiss-mezcla-viola

My grandma compares them with cat faces… they´re really pretty flowers. With a big color palette to boot.

3 Likes

Orcs are the best race in the game tied with tauren and trolls

and if Blizzard would finally make them playable, ogres

1 Like

Imo, if someone wanted to pay me to warm a chair and nod while I listen, and keep track of their nonsense plot development, I’d take the job in an instant.

5 Likes

That’s fair. I suppose I could do that for a game I didn’t give a damn about…:wink:

I mean, they would need to give me a supply of cold packs to alleviate the soreness that would result of me facepalming and pulling from my hair as soon as they turn around…

Or maybe it’s just the poor person in me speaking.

Nah, it could be a good gig!

1 Like

Am I technically a High Elf? :wink: Got my pink pony today.

6 Likes

For Blood Elves it’s a given , I love your mount :pleading_face: :purple_heart: (is there no pink heart emoji on these forums omg?)

3 Likes

I really love the two toned hair. They look fantastic!

I’ll also second that the draenei hairstyle does a surprisingly good job of making it look different from a blood elf option.

7 Likes

No squid mustache is one of my lowkey annoyances.

Even draenei don’t have one. Very vexing.

I don’t have anyone on ignore, but I have a LOT of people on my mental, “do not respond to this person unless you can think of something constructive, and probably not even then because they’re only going to take it badly and create drama” list.

9 Likes

NO. I’ve actually tried with my phone. NO PINK HEARTS ALLOWED. :frowning: :heart:

3 Likes

Just had AV with you

I healed you when one of the DHs was about to kill you

Bear tank best healer

1 Like

Old Gods theres a ton on that list for me.

4 Likes

I don’t have anyone on ignore but I have 3 on mute because they’re in the

category

3 Likes

I swear it feels like half of the general discussion forum is just people trolling lol.

4 Likes

Sometimes it really does.

4 Likes

You haven’t tamed a Flying Creature in that area yet.

Feels like all of GD is just people trolling.

1 Like