Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

It was speculation that started when Calia was introduced in BfA.

1 Like

I love you Izzabelle, I really do, I always wanted Vulpera hair and thatā€™s is fabulous. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Not a direct reply to this exact post but the hair for Vulpera is totally possible, I totally want Vulpera hair with Karen hair like we talked about before. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

ah I see, so nothing actually official about it. Was there actual hints in-game or cinematics or something? Iā€™ve been out of the loop

IIRC there were no hints about it besides the fact that when Calia was introduced into BfA she had become lightforged and was talking with Alliance characters.

Yep, sure is a beautiful day here too when I canā€™t even go out to go shopping and enjoy the day out :sob:

2 Likes

How aboutā€¦

Was already looking for it before I saw the reply :rofl:

3 Likes

[]

An attempt is being made, btw, but I am a muppet with a tablet or technology in general.

But anyway, tiny ear eyeballs.

7 Likes

Awww my likes are still on cooldown but I still love that so much. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually a really nice sketch.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a lot better with traditional media (especially ink), but my concerns with sharing my stuff on the open internet doesnā€™t really count for my tablet work.

Because itā€™sā€¦

Um.

3 Likes

This is actually really nice, well done dearie, as soon as I have likes again on this one you for sure get a Naughty like because thatā€™s great.

2 Likes

Someone asked for moar Orcs? ( one of AriĆ«lĀ“s MagĀ“har alts).

When some Helfers suggest ā€œHurde haircutsā€ for Belves as some sort of ā€œletĀ“s make fun of the antiĀ“sā€ I do end up laughing but at themā€¦ cause IĀ“d kill to get the haircut I have on THIS toon on my Belves (male or female, doesnĀ“t matter). I certainly can do with more Horde esque aesthetics than with the n-esim iteration of Disney.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: wait, let me catch my breath, ok :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Excuse me miss, but thatĀ“s true art in comparison to the disasters I concoct with the same tools.

Heck, even my signature ends up looking so crooked people would imagine IĀ“m 90+ with Parkinson or somethingā€¦

Irony is one of the places I find humor in as well Murg

3 Likes

I keep telling myself if I take 4 times as long to make something that looks half as goodā€¦ someday it will pay off because ā€œpracticeā€ or whatever.

2 Likes

Repeat after me: chronic lack of self awareness

The best part is how some of them donĀ“t even last a post before literally contradicting themselves.

Hilarious indeed.

IĀ“m no artist (I mean I have two left hands as far as drawing is concerned) but IĀ“ve heard this indeed makes one improve in regards to technnique.

Dear, had the mods actually payed attention yesterday, a bunch of posters starting with the histerical femVelf and ending with probably myself would have gotten silenced.

People has literally thrown upfront insults in this thread, and so far? The insults stay in plain sight.

Stop trying to defend the undefensible.

In other words: the mods question the ā€œskin thicknessā€ of the posters participating on them? LuL.

Well, that attitude wouldnĀ“t be a problem IF the head of story didnĀ“t refuse to make basic quality control.

As in ā€œplease, donĀ“t make an almost 10k years old thalassian elf as spry as a teenager while you have other canon material saying Anasterian was a decrepit at a lesser ageā€. they can be entitled to their creative direction, but for the love of God, they NEED a frigging Editor!!. The stuff they deliver is objectively bad NOT because of the subjective like/dislike of the players, but because they canĀ“t advance the story a step without having to retconn a bunch of previous stuff in the process thanks to their phobia of checking the previous material.

2 Likes

They supposedly have a historian supervisor for things like the lore I think but it doesnā€™t seem to matter because a lot of things get out that are blatantly weird.

1 Like

Wanna bet how the ā€œhistorianā€ is the proverbial skeleton sitting in the abandoned office next to the hamster powering the servers?

Cause not only ā€œweirdā€ materialā€¦ literally contradictory material.

1 Like