Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

I mean, if lore is a factor then take the void elves out completely. Seriously. They are so stupid

1 Like

I think delving more into the void and the ethereals as well as Drust Druidic magic for the Ren’dorei would be amazing.

4 Likes

I just consider them LED highlights :haircut_woman:

So you admit you’re not a fan of VEs yet your request centers around un voiding them?

:face_with_monocle:

Blood Elves are High Elves and the option is always there for you :hugs:

2 Likes

Void Elves are also High Elves, we already have that option. And we’re getting more customisations for them in the future too, so either way, it is time to stop playing this silly game of “if you want this, roll a blood elf”.

If you’re upset that you think Blood Elves got nothing, then request for something for the Blood Elves. Ion did say that customisations are an on-going process, and that they are never completely done.

11 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Like why can’t we get Void Elves that are like Namielle from Monster Hunter?

1 Like

Theres a BE thread and a void only thread for those requests.

6 Likes

While Blizzard is at it giving Void Elves the Blood Elf hair styles, hair colors, facial hair, and jewelry, they also should give them demon hunter since it’d be possible for a blood elf demon hunter to join the Void Elves.

6 Likes

And there is probably less people in those threads telling those requesting in those threads, “if you want this, roll this”.

2 Likes

So, are people still pretending that RP options are still canon?

What is it even the point to argue that?

You usually do these sort of measuring contests while drunk I’m told.

5 Likes

That Dark Ranger looks sooo hot! I just…

3 Likes

Very that!

The Undead skin tones, red eyes and Void Elf hairstyles and colors all look amazing together. It’s high time for Blood Elves to get some styles and color assets in return to help with their dark/Undead aesthetic :hugs:

5 Likes

I know. I could hop over to one and go on and on about how fel options are the only thing BEs should have, or go on and on about how VEs need HE or Alleria options (even though this thread exists so I would just be repeating myself across threads).

2 Likes

If both of you are concerned with it you could at least show you’re better then what you have issue with and pop into both threads to be constructive rather than to take an eye for an eye.

Despite the antis issues with some aspects of my thread they haven’t done anything there. Many of the options on my list are beyond their interests and even helpful for helf folk, and ya’ll have often encouraged antis to make their own belf customization thread.

4 Likes

I believe Fens thread actually offers some decent compromises and ideas, it’s definitely worth a look and everyone’s provided some good conversation :hugs:

3 Likes

Kinda confused with the “and no one says if you want this roll this” in the BE / VE threads?

What’s the point of that comment? Blood Elves are High Elves and a Horde race, Void Elves are Void flavored Thalassians and a Alliance race, options unique to both don’t encroach on a pre existing race on either side of course no one is there saying if you want a High Elf play Horde because …? It’s not even a situation that is applicable to those threads, context is key and clearly being ignored lol we’d have to have a Horde human thread or something for this non point to even make sense.

3 Likes

shakes in Alteraci Human thread idea

2 Likes

I know where you stand on that xD

But you get what I mean like the comparison falls flat and makes no sense the way it was given

2 Likes

I do think it would be odd given those threads are somewhat more specific in both their intents.

This one does cover both high elf and void elf in its name though its less about velfs as it is about helfs in the OP.

Actually because of how Lore presents this thread it was only ever going to be about the “fight”.

Still, I was surprised I got little push back from a wider range in my own thread.

I didn’t expect anything in the belf one though. Just bickering over what is and isn’t belf theming… Which we have seen there.

3 Likes