Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

A large portion of your vocal community is supporting bad behavior at the very least this much is known, and that is the issue. It’s condoned by what seems to be a well sized portion of the high elf community that appears in this forum.

Please. Anyone and I mean anyone can join the high elf discord right now and see at the very least a few of the same names that are supporting people who engage in this bad behavior.

4 Likes

Right…

https://imgur.com/tqHrNcc

Just like what I did on discord. But I get Fezzy wouldn’t tell you that?

Except we’re not. Once again, what source do you have to back up on this claim?

1 Like

Well good on you for that, although it could have done without the swipe at someone else because you’ve decided they’re that discord’s babysitter or something.

But say something in the forum thread if you’re going to call out the person getting pestered for not doing things right in reacting to it.

2 Likes

Weren’t they just recruiting for them the other day? It’s not like there isn’t an affiliation.

5 Likes

Imgur

You posted this at 7:39. (my time)

I don’t share things between discords…

I’m not your messenger. I’m a mod. I police the discord rules.

7 Likes

Well, I don’t know who has been doing it, because I didn’t even know about it until today when I saw Lann talking about it on the forums today. That is why I posted that message on the Discord server, in the general channel where everyone can see it.

And second of all, it is actually forbidden for anyone to do it within our community, because the Legacy of the Quel’dorei server encourages people not to break the forum rules, the ToS or the EULA.

1 Like

Anyways, time to end this discussion, because it is derailing this thread.

Time to get back on topic.

1 Like

Something interesting. This video really helps convey how blizzard uses the color purple to signify corruption in this game. Not just with void. Notice for example Gallywix’s outfit uses lots of purple. Money and power.

6 Likes

Purple is the colour of my soul… :wink:

But interesting.

2 Likes

Next time double check you’re responding to me… I missed this entirely.

I will agree to disagree and as such will ignore your immediate explanation on why I’m wrong in your view.

And I’ll just state here.

No matter what your viewpoint is or if you disagree or agree with me I will always be cordial at the very least.

6 Likes

Sorry to bring this back up but do you have the link to the Disc <33 I would love to join the community! c:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you Fenny! <3

4 Likes

Old gods, please just Fen.

No problem. Lol

2 Likes

Make sure to say hi when you join!:hugs:

2 Likes

I understand. I do get Telar’s point, though. The Void is also an important threat to Azeroth and the Universe in general, and yet that hasn’t stopped High/Blood Elves from studying it, harnessing it and even infusing themselves with it. That’s why it’d be very interesting to see them, say, combining the Night Elves’ knowledge of druidism and the Nightmare with their own research and knowledge of the Void. Their goal would be the same as with the Void - to know more about how the Nightmare works and yield its power precisely to defend the Emerald Dream and the rest of the druids.

It’s an idea that I personally think fits Void Elves pretty well.

I fear, though, that giving Void Elves access to the Druid class might prevent Nightborne from have access to it too, and that’s something I wouldn’t like to see. You see, Nightborne Druids for me would be ideal because they’d combine both the Arcane and Nature forces in one (having the Arcan’dor as background experience, for instance), and Arcane and Nature are my top favorite magic forces in WoW. Should Nightborne ever have the possibility of being Druids, I might even reconsider abandoning the Alliance and maining a NB Druid forever. Their Druid forms would be lovely, just imagine the possibilities. <3

4 Likes

I’d personally love to see all four races get the class :hugs:

Have Blood Elves do so traditionally via protecting nature in tandem with the Farstriders.

Nightborne would work off of maintaining balance between the Arcane and Nature, honoring the Nature of the Arcan’dor.

Void Elves themselves would be wardens of the Nightmare just as it was suggested, as well harnessing the power of the cosmos and stars, via their astromancy?

5 Likes

I like that idea, Blood Elf Druid forms would also look lovely. Imagine dat Phoenix flying form :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

No, I’ll call you Sir Fen.

/salutes

1 Like

Oh, sorry, it must have changed when I quoted Telar’s suggestion of Void Elf Druids xD

Thanks, sometimes discussions can get heated (because we’re passionate about the game and our favorite races and customizations), and discussing stuff on the forums can be misleading many times, because all of the social cues are missing (such as tone of voice, eye contact, etc.), people might think we’re being sarcastic where we’re not, etc. And basically repeating arguments and entering in a non-ending cycle of discussion when none of us will change our stance is tiresome and frankly a waste of time in my opinion.

Anyway, sorry if you felt attacked or anything, just wanting to clarify that wasn’t my intention, please don’t ever mistake my firm stance and stubbornness with me ‘attacking’ you or anything like that. Thanks for replying!

4 Likes