Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

I mean it is, but given the void elves innate void energies they would be the best to perhaps be the Guardians of the Nightmare. They’ve learned to silence the voices of the void and control it. So they would be the ones to harness some of its power and keep it in check from the rest of the Dream and corrupting nature.

4 Likes

A bit unrelated, but I kind of wish there where some Druids of the Flame still around as characters.

Also, the forums are freaking out. Yay…

6 Likes

Servers are up should calm down now, be prepared though because the forums are gonna get hit with people mad about the raid cinematic.

3 Likes

I forgot that was today…

We’re doomed!

1 Like

I like this idea. :hugs:

2 Likes

I’d like to hear more ideas on VE possible druid ideas. Maybe they can into nocturnal animals or creatures that don’t appear in sun light?

3 Likes

There’s quite a bit of creatures that could be used from Argus. I don’t personally agree with the idea of void elf druids but always enjoy brainstorming for fun.

I always thought the cat creatures from Argus were really cool, so that could be cat form.

Not sure about bear form, maybe just a warp stalker?

4 Likes

Those are ideas, but nah, cat form is alittle too used by all the druids, and warp stalkers don’t scream bears to me.

I’m gonna have to ponder on this a bit.

Their aquatic forum must be an octopus. That’s a must, clearly. :octopus:

Their flying form could be a Dark Phoenix.

Their cat form… mmm, perhaps something like Void Hounds https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/5/5a/Void_terror.png/revision/latest?cb=20091022020317

Their bear form. Personally I’d like something like a Voidwalker xD Can you imagine?

3 Likes

Voidwalker bear form would kill my dreams of warlock void tank spec D:

1 Like

I was actually thinking it would be cool if the bear form could be like a void currupted tansmanian devil.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think Warlocks will ever have the ability of transforming in demons. They had Metamorphosis removed from Demo so as not to encroach on the Demon Hunter theme. I guess they want to avoid future similar scenarios.

That does sound fun :grin:

Do we have examples in WoW?

1 Like

Should probably save those for Draenei though.

3 Likes

Not atm, they would have to make new artwork for them obviously, but the memes would be awesome.

2 Likes

I’m thinking that if Velf druids are based on the Nightmare, so should their forms. So perhaps a Satyr model for moonkin form could be a good idea

2 Likes

That would be cool, but isn’t satyr’s classified as demons?

3 Likes

Anything goes, I guess.

Wanna place bets? How long until they find some statement and try to twist it to start talking about how all this headcanon is totally official?

5 Likes

I’m sure the search is on already

4 Likes

Elves allying with multiple factions that slaughtered them and in some cases for millenia on a mere whim was heacannon made cannon. It’s funny to see so many hordies get their panties in a knot over this. Can’t have the horde’s precious elf identity being lost. XD

There is no horde, there are only Blood Elves vs. alliance. The rest of you are afterthoughts.

5 Likes

https://quotebanner.com/cache/landscape-ZyPBNkjHFFIUFMO.jpg

5 Likes