Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

The lore…

Like the actual lore.

Like call for your high elf customizations all you want but don’t pretend this nonsense.

Right now all we have with actual lore is that Void Elves are infused with the Void not just random void spellcasters. Its not like some random high elf can just cast a mindflay and be considered a void elf.

I would be first in line and thrilled to see Blizzard actually say that those Wayfarers and Scholars are becoming Void Elves and that they’re not just studying the void. But thats not what we have.

3 Likes

I guess you are in the final stages of decay.

2 Likes

And the whispers are getting to you…

2 Likes

Okay. Sure.

2 Likes

Are you contributing anything aside from being passive aggressive with people and demanding proof for things?

1 Like

Hey you went there first. lol

1 Like

No, this look it’s the result of having to deal with disingenuous people so often.

2 Likes

Actually, I didn’t.

1 Like

Demanding proof actually works when the one demanding it is actually willing to accept the source provided. He doesn’t want proof, he just wants things that will support his stance only.

4 Likes

With how rude people have been here?

3 Likes

I’ve only seen the last 50 or so posts of this thread recently (didn’t read up further than that) and you and a few others seem to be the ones trying to contribute to a conversation.

3 Likes

Yeah when someone refuses to see something as basic as tooltips you can bet I’ll be rude.

2 Likes

Ok. So you don’t have anything positive to contribute to the conversation.

3 Likes

It takes two to tango, friend.

1 Like

You let others decide for you how you act?

Besides theres a lot of difference between rudeness and what you suggested with

I know its a game and all man, but dang man… That was rude.

I mean this genuinely but you sound really worked up. Its just pixels and no one here will make the final decision.

6 Likes

More than you and your equivalent of covering your eyes and claiming you ain’t seeing anything :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sending positive vibes. I do believe it is coming.

3 Likes

It’s ok, I just assume some makeup got into his eye and he can’t see the true awesomeness of my good looking decay.

/hairflip

3 Likes

I’m glad you have hope.

1 Like

i cant believe the argument has evolved to this. well not really. but all player void elves went through the transformation process. when you make one you show up in telogrus, are immediately informed you are a void elf, and have an entire kit of void elf racial powers. youre not studying anymore, you took that final step. its not debatable

i just dont get this. its like asking for an option for a LFD that never became lightforged in lieu of just playing a generic draenei

4 Likes