Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Do the intro scenario.

2 Likes

And now the projection.

We see the intro scenario, we know what happened to them. You’re just BSing and yelling at everyone who calls you on it.

1 Like

Already did. Thank you. You’re not proving what you think you are

2 Likes

Ok. Whatever.

2 Likes

You’re acting as if you didn’t do it.

2 Likes

Blizzard says you are playing as one of the new arrivals, so the debate is pointless :hugs:

5 Likes

Their entire story.

3 Likes

Have a citation for that?

2 Likes

I do infact

3 Likes

And you ignored the presence of the wayfarers and scholars.

3 Likes

Would you like to share it with the rest of the class?

I’m not ignoring it, you’re the one assigning to them a role they don’t have.

They have it on their tooltips, they are “Blood Elves/High Elves” wayfarers, not “Void Elves” wayfarers.

Stop trying to erase the identity of Void Elves.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Which we have no information on except that they are there to learn.

Nothing says they are playable or void elves.

Even if they are following Alleria’s path they’d still be taking a void essence into themselves to become Void Elves.

They’re not just elves who use the void…

3 Likes

I’m not seeing anything there that says player Void elves are not the ones from the intro scenario but are in fact brand new ones.

What I do see is a vague wishy washy statement about what COULD be coming down the lines as new story, but nothing saying that that’s what is actually going on. But I notice some of you all like to take a statement that says something kinda sorta like what you want it to say and then post a link to a whole article or something without quoting what you’re referencing specifically and declare that it says what you want in the hopes people don’t click on it.

5 Likes

Who says they are?

2 Likes

Their tooltips???

2 Likes

So you have nothing then.

2 Likes

Are the layers of makeup you wear for your cosplay covering your eyes too?

Tooltips…

2 Likes

he said void elves can bolster their numbers from any elf that seeks them out. nothing about a new method. it was also stated well before the normal skin tones. to me its just a retcon, just like blood elves having the human range of skin tones now. which is fine