Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Pffft do people really do this?

I’ll keep my looking like a glowstick for 10s over losing my temporary dmg buff :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree!! It would be nice to also have a glyph but lore wise have it be void themed kind of what Tyrande is doing with her powers.

2 Likes

The hair from the other day though idk if you saw Mags comment after mine but I basically agree with that comment on that one blonde hair.

It’s just blonde hair with like particles in the air Mag described it just looked like a Instagram story filter on a pic to me where like it wasn’t really clear it was on the hair to me.

Overall yes I agree with you fens threads + options are way better, but that one blonde hair stuck out to me as like not being Star struck for claiming to be Star struck it’s why I wasn’t really a fan.

1 Like

Yes. For some it helps.

shrug

Priests use the light and void differently then a paladin for one, 2. Priests spec is a gameplay issue and they are not going to lock ppl from specs (lore wise there is no such thing as a disc/holy priest among the VE’s)

1. Priests haven’t been 100% about the light in lore when paladins is.

I can understand why but it’s only a temporary buff. I do wish they made it look cooler though, but it’s definitely not on my priority list of additional changes for velfs, I’m not really paying attention to what my character looks like for 10s/2mins while I’m blowing things up.

As far as lightforging goes, I prefer the term, “light touched.”

Basically elves in Warcraft mutate after high exposure to whatever magic they’ve been rolling in. This is reflected all over the game.

They’re basically the Eevees of Warcraft.

6 Likes

Correct as usual!!!

There is quite a big difference between saying your Belf pally can get more visual clues related to his/her 24/7 Holy Light magic manipulation AND saying they are “Holy” cause “muh Sunwell”. The first one broads both the narrative horizon of the race AND the customization availability. The second one literally restricts the race to this and only this theme.

Oh my gosh, I love Eevee and all of it’s evolutions. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

To the horror of most of the present posters, I may admit I kinda don´t care -like at all- over Pokemon?

I mean, my tastes regarding anime run in a different direction I guess (for example I´m a fan of FMA. When I saw the TBC gamebox art with the elf using what seems like a pretty literal transmutation circle around his eye, I screamed like the worst fangirl ever. I´ve always wanted those runic tattoos for the Belf model precisely because they remind me of FMA and the whole manga narrative; it doesn´t hurt that the actual canon lore points too to the Belf requiring “inner balance” to properly Mana Tap AND that excesses would had a great cost) Drede -I think it was him- did mention that the RPG books used basically a ripoff of FMA´s narrative to explain the runic tattoos on Belves).

3 Likes

I remember there being an Eevee mentioned in one of the games that was able to transition to any of its evolutions rather than being stuck into one after evolving. I wish that was available to the player, it’d be my favorite.

1 Like

I can accept you not liking Pokemon, I mean I grew up while Pokemon was super popular like Digimon, Power Rangers, stuff like that so yeah I have always liked them not as much as I did when I was little but still I like them a lot even now. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

Actually, seems to be we are from the same generation. I guess I just found other anime media waay more interesting.

Having an older brother that did favor more “shonen” anime and more “interactive” games helped too (my older brother for example hates the pokemon games. He favors games in which he can directly manipulate the toons like combat games and so on…)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lul, not even 10 posts, hehehe…

Called it.

I´ll never get what you guys see on that “anime”. It´s just so… repetitive. Boring for me, at least.

1 Like

While as a child I was into the Anime itself (and a little bit in the Black and White era later) Its always been the games for me.

The Anime is repetitive and boring in many respects I think. lol

1 Like

I guess I can blame my brother for not finding the appeal on the games -we never really played those tbqh-. It was funny, he usually let me play with his toons in the Resident Evil games, but when it was “Boss” time I ALWAYS dropped the control (it was “let big Bro deal with this” time).

Now that we are in the topic of “cute animals” thanks to Pókemon, I´m amazed none of you have made a mention on the new datamined Phoenix mounts…

1 Like

Funny you mention this considering I already bought the blue one, lol. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I also want the red one and I hope they make a yellow one for reasons. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

The red one interests me for my blood elf.

Not interested otherwise so far.

I didn’t have a TV growing up.

…actually I didn’t have electricity for a lot of it.

When I finally discovered comics, Hellboy was my gateway drug. Which may explain a bit about me. Or not.

2 Likes