Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

You can easily get a variety of colors, but by separating the pallets out, you can make both more distinctive.

Obviously, blood elves have blue hair and void elves have magenta, so it wouldn’t be a rule… but if I was queen of customization, it would be a VERY firm guideline.

3 Likes

If you was queen of customizations all races would have pink hair color options and I love that, just saying. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Pink hair for all.

5 Likes

Yes, it really should be a standard, I support it highly for every race even new races if and when we get them.

3 Likes

Hell slap pink hair on Sethrak somehow.

I’ll vibe it.

2 Likes

I would sacrifice a raid tier for forest trolls, so don’t vote for me too quickly.

4 Likes

I’m voting you.

2 Likes

That’s something I HAVE to see LOL

2 Likes

I don’t raid and I haven’t since Legion so, I’d be okay with that.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Honestly…
I might ask a friend of mine if they have time to mock that up…

Yessss!

1 Like

I don’t really care what happens regarding the whole high elf thing but I hate the helfers that drop into other threads and say no because muh helves first

3 Likes

This further proves that pink works for pretty much anything. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

It’s so annoying.

Keep your damn arguments to one thread!

I LOVE THISS!! <3 MOREE!! Pls c:

1 Like

Probably because every thread we’ve ever had has been derailed for 4 years.
Apparently it’s fine when it’s done to us though.

I treat others the way they treat me.

The moment I can actually have a clear conversation in any void or high elf topic without it being derailed by people demanding they have the right to argue and say “no” to the point that it’s the majority of the topic from the same few people, I will be more polite.

I should not have to dig through multiple posts that are entirely off-topic or just people going “no” for over 30+ posts if I walk away to be able to have a proper conversation that is on topic to the thread.

The only people being antagonitisc for the sake of it are people whose sole presence is to gatekeep. These threads would not exist still if people just said no and the conversations flowed as normal.

3 Likes

Since we’re keeping track of people’s quotes…

This is very very low, entirely invalidating someone because they have an opinion on a part of the lore.

And here’s a bit of irony calling everyone that was against high elf skin tones in their discord unkind. Funny how he practically does the same to the opposite group of people now wouldn’t you think? I could probably find more but it’s harder when people private their accounts so they can paint themselves as holier than thou.

7 Likes

I feel like High Elves as a subrace for Void Elves and Dark Rangers for Horde would be perfect!

9 Likes

I still want to know what Discord people are talking about.

1 Like

That can already be created on a BE and is apart of the generic Elf fantasy that Blood Elves deliver Horde side as a core Horde race.

Personally I am a fan of the request for Alleria to be changed to better reflect the void.

You aren’t entitled to support though, and going into Ogre threads like the example was above has nothing to do with HEs either support or against.