Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

Hang on…at the same time you’re implying that bad things are happening in there you refuse an invitation to actually see if bad things are happening in there?

which you follow up by saying

instead of actually finding out what goes on there?

6 Likes

Says the guy not in the disc.

4 Likes

I was just asking him about it in the other thread. Join us, Murg!

1 Like

Seriously why aren’t you here, we’re talking about near death experiences.

1 Like

It’s great for you that you’ve had a good experience so far. I’m sure with all the love and praise you’ve heaped on them here they will do their best to keep you as an asset. :heart_eyes_cat:

I didn’t imply anything goes on there, never brought up that discord. Speaking for myself why would if I do not get along with people on the forums, never seen kindness from that side of the fence, join the discord with the same people? Why would I subject myself to that is what I said.

EDIT: As in I know how I’ve been treated on the forums, do not wish to continue it on discord. It’s not a hard concept to grasp that someone says they would not feel welcome.

To quote you again Izzabelle I apologize. Said the same thing in more or less terms about the PRO side, which is fine. But because you all don’t like me you’re going to zoom in, re read, zoom in again, Webster dictionary everything I said for synonyms and then say I meant the worst thing with anything I say.

I guess I’m chopped liver… but then again, it’s not like I’m not used to people forgetting I exist.

In any case, I do wonder how long this perception will last, knowing them, it won’t take long for them to shoot themselves on the foot.

2 Likes

I actually quite like you, but liking of posts that are personal attacks against me, I just assumed we weren’t good.

Didn’t forget about you :slight_smile:

And here I thought I was your favorite… :sob: :broken_heart:

1 Like

I thought you’d be considered Pro with a tendency to agree with both sides at times :o

MY FAVORITE BLOOD ELF. I feel like I recall crowning you Queen Izzabelle too!

1 Like

I appreciate that, but I all I’ve ever upvoted were things that simply estated things that made sense.

I have quite the nose when it comes to personal attacks, which is why I know how to avoid them on the forums for the most part (even though sometimes people will twist what was said to claim I was doing it anyway), saying that you mistook something and how everything just went south from there is not an attack, it’s simply pointing something out.

Not going to deny that I’ve had my moments I mean… to this day I still remember about a certain line someone else said and I’ll bring it up… but in my defense, that was pure comedy gold. But… trying to keep on talking seriously here, all I’ll say about the topic at hand, is that you really can’t spend kindness when you don’t offer the same… to be a little less serious, it’s basically the “Law of equivalent exchange”.

And to finish I’ll simply say that the pro side has been losing even people that are supporters of High elves for a reason.

To be fair, I shouldn’t be anyone’s favorite :stuck_out_tongue:

Most of the anti’s are actually decent folks, if you’re decent with them. I speak from experience

3 Likes

Neither should I, I’ve been known to completely lose it at times.

That would be me, I’m like a Pronti, or an Antro. I’m pro High Elf with Anti tendencies, which are most noticeable when having to defend Blood Elves.

You’re pretty decent yourself. :smiley:

2 Likes

I agree but I would state the same thing back.

This doesn’t mean anything to me I’m not going to make analogies because they’ll be twisted verbatim I’m sure, but your experience doesn’t discredit mine.

That’s the main issue I’ve noticed on that side of the fence, as in “if you don’t abide with certain requisites, you’re not a true pro High Elves”…

I’ve seen some of them even saying that Alliance players that were against them are not real Alliance players… that’s just wrong.

I’ve been told that as a Horde players I shouldn’t have a say on the whole matter despite of the very close ties between the races.

It’s just…

Everyone started off with the wrong foot.

1 Like

3 Likes

This is true. So consider this my let bygones be bygones statement.

2 Likes

I am Pro, but I take up the defense of VE’s and BE’s lol

EDIT: and Sylvanas too actually

That’s good to see :smiley:

But now if you excuse me, the summer heat it’s starting to make me feel dizzy no matter how much water I drink… I think I’ll go lay down.

2 Likes

Isn’t your whole schtick that you’ve only been involved in this conversation for like two weeks?

1 Like