Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

There is no stretch of the imagination they where not.

The wording and implications where unmistakable.

I am just trying to warn you (and others) to be more observant.

7 Likes

Thanks, Drede.

:hugs:

4 Likes

The wording is the same wording Ion used to tell you what side the generic elf fantasy is on.

5 Likes

To me it looked like they were just implying that people that want void elves to have natural hair colors just want to play a blood elf :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, they could have meant it’s horde exclusive, boring because of it being generic fantasy elf, or other things.

5 Likes

Dude, they where clearly implying negative things based on the desire for Blue Eyes/Blond Hair/Light Skin.

There’s no stretch of the imagination given the context and wording.

Enough of this people.

4 Likes

Antis and people who value visual distinction do see being able to poach and replicate the visual theme of BEs as a negative. Jumping to the conclusion you and others have with very specific wording none of which they said is something entirely different.

7 Likes

You don’t get to decide for everyone how to interpret something.

7 Likes

I tend to agree, void elves being able to look exactly like blood elves is a pretty big negative for a core horde race.

7 Likes

And they can’t say it directly without getting banned.

It’s clear and day.

No amount of face saving will change that.

I’m moving on from this crap I suggest you do the same and be more observant in the future.

6 Likes

I’ve seen high elf posters threaten to quit over lgbt inclusion and allegedly made anti-trans remarks. I also saw someone joking about gatekeeping which was really not okay.

I find it problematic that people who behave that way are still welcome by any party.

6 Likes

I know I said this earlier but good lord the amount of reaching is unreal, I will never understand how someone can describe the generic High Elf look and then get called racist by that side but here we are.

2 Likes

Based on your likes you are fine with people explicitly insulting others though and reading capabilities?

But jump to conclusions on things that are your own interpretation? Odd.

7 Likes

To be clear my stance is if they come through and say yes this is what was said and provide no context to the claims then of course they are wrong.

But it’s also clear to me what they were saying as is so this other odd way of seeing what they said certainly isn’t going to hold up with me as is because again them describing a horde core race and them viewing it as a negative to replicate that on Alliance is all that was said explicitly.

3 Likes

ANYWAY…

This is actually something I would very much like to see added. Or something a long those lines.

Perhaps as a setting that could extend to tentacles as well to gave them more of a cosmic look.

4 Likes

I have no issue with separate hair styles, I only have issue with how bad the VElf ones are.
If I wanted widows peaks and unwashed hair I’d go to Blizzcon.

It’s just exaggeration to try and pretend they have some kind of gotcha moment, which is funny given they don’t got anything except repetitive baseless accusations and they are all saying the same thing without providing any proof despite being asked for it multiple times.

3 Likes

You know me I just wish people would argue with kindness and respect so long as someone doesn’t display actually awful views.

No one is bad just because they don’t support HE options or do like Alliance HEs.

5 Likes

I consider some people bad when they are making baseless accusations against someone else without cause, case and point saying someone is racist just because they mentioned that Alliance wants to copy the generic High Elf look from Horde to Alliance because that’s not racist, it’s the truth.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d also like different tendril size and colors, like what Fenelon proposed in the Void megathread.

5 Likes