Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

And then he’s upset when valid reasons that may be why people who make those claims make those claims are said.

That poster A) didn’t say what they said was said
B) if people make those claims they probably have a reason and if they don’t then their in the wrong for making baseless claims, none of which I’ve already stated feels pertinent for these threads

1 Like

There are racists on both sides, but you won’t see me suggesting all antis are racists because i saw one of them in another thread complaining about belf black skin tones. And some of them saying that belves are pure because they can be blonde.

4 Likes

10000000000% this.

2 Likes

Well in the anti discord we don’t give racism a pass, and when I was in the helf discord they definitely did.

Not to mention the number of high elf supporters against diverse skin tones.

8 Likes

It’s unreal how far they reach sometimes because it’s absurd then when you ask for proof they can’t or won’t actually provide it, which is why I say it’s baseless accusations because really that’s exactly what it is and it’s sad that they try so hard to villainize others without actually having a legitimate basis for it.

3 Likes

So is ok to accuse people on the forums because you saw individuals being racist in a discord? :thinking:

And you think that all belf players were happy about it? stop being disingenuous in your arguments please.

You guys are literally doing this when you accuse others of being racists for wanting a hair color for their characters.

4 Likes

The issue is that the high elf community often treats people that have been known to exhibit bigoted behavior as respected members of their community. And personally, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigoted anti but I’ve seen plenty of high elf community members exhibiting that behavior. And that’s just for the forums. The main “anti helf” people in this forum spend time fostering a friendly community to everyone and even run threads dedicated to that.

9 Likes

Where is your proof of this, I have asked for it multiple times now, link me a post or two that actually shows racism or proof of racism and I might actually take you more seriously until then you and the other guy are just making yourselves look bad.

2 Likes

No ones accusing you though? You brought the accusation up on another poster with something they didn’t even say and tried to act like the accusations as well as have no merit. All people have said is thats not what they said but if people do say that they may have merit.

3 Likes

Generalizing an entire group of people who have one thing in common (as in not giving void elves natural hair colors), as ‘only caring about gatekeeping colors or taking satisfaction in denying others…’ isn’t much different than calling us all ‘nasty’ imo.

8 Likes

To be fair I did see one poster once and every other anti called them out in the thread they were present in

5 Likes

And that’s the difference, people over here don’t tolerate that at all while the high elf community will like away and support them which is the issue for me at least.

5 Likes

I saw mods being racist in their discord and hardly anyone actually opposing it, and said mod kept their title as a mod for a while.

Also I don’t personally know anyone in the anti discord or the forums who is angry at the belf skintones. Some belf fans may be, but they are not necessarily also the antis in these threads.

6 Likes

I’m just guessing here but maybe they don’t feel like they can kick people out who are bigoted, anti LGBTQ, anti-feminists etc because they’d lose to many. Or perhaps some of their leaders agree with some of those ideas.

5 Likes

Sounds a lot like, nevermind I won’t go there but I’m sure most of you know what I’m thinking anyway.

2 Likes

Can’t agree with this enough. :clap:

2 Likes

I realize these are examples. I would love to see these hair colors with a more Void touch to them rather than just a bland copy paste version of BE’s.

4 Likes

Have you see the ones with Void highlights? :smiley:

They look AWESOME!

1 Like

They 100% where inferring those negative things. There’s no way too look past that. It’s blatant.

Also a warning to everyone. Quoting someone who said such things can be punished sometimes. So be careful who you quote people.

5 Likes

No they were not unless they come in to say yes they were but until then all I see is someone saying you aren’t getting the generic elf fantasy on your side.

Do those claims have merit is my next question if that is the discussion you’re going to have?

I don’t personally believe it’s pertinent to engage in based on what they said but you obviously feel it does?

1 Like