Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

They are always suggesting that helfers are racists for wanting blonde hair. Very nasty if you ask me.

6 Likes

You quoted them after I responded. That’s a yucky thing to say, but if a pro-Helfer said that, I wouldn’t go around calling all Helfers nasty. All I am alluding to is that this entire “me vs. you”, we have to be enemies and you’re a yucky person mentality because of different beliefs is getting really, really exhausting.

7 Likes

I personally haven’t seen that but that could be because i just re-joined for the new patch but wow if it’s true.

Those words weren’t used, but I wonder if we go into various threads where helfers also exist and compare their stances what we would see, I know I saw a lot when I was a mod on their discord, but it’s not pertinent to bring up but since you’re bringing it up I have to wonder why?

Wouldn’t it be more beneficial to just argue in good faith, you don’t even know for sure what that person is saying.

Excuse me, my side? I don’t belong to any side.

1 Like

I took it differently as well when I seen it yesterday because I figured they just wanted the generic High Elf look, I kind of feel like they are making baseless accusations without actual proof.

1 Like

They said the generic elf fantasy in lore / aesthetic is Horde side and they weren’t getting a Horde race is how I saw it.

1 Like

Oh believe me, I wholeheartedly agree with you, 200%.

That’s why I’m also tired of people insinuating other people are racists or close to fascism because of a hair color preference. It’s really disgusting.

7 Likes

I don’t know why I was quoted here.

Yeah. And that’s a yucky thing to insinuate, but I don’t think most of us feel that way.

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I used your quote as an advice for Lannisterian. You see, you and I both agree the “you vs me” war is exhausting and preposterous, but Lanni here keeps going, you see:

1 Like

Well, Lann is a good friend of mine as well and I won’t speak ill. I think that the majority of people here, with every opinion, are debating in good faith. I think that only a rare few take it so far, and I don’t want to be held accountable for what those small number of people say. Lann and Naughty being good peeps.

4 Likes

I’m still waiting to see actual proof that was a so called racist based post given at the moment it’s quite the stretch.

1 Like

Because you brought it up

Three people including someone advocating for HE options didn’t see what you’re saying.

But if this is a topic you wanna get into I am saying I don’t think its in your benefit.

They said you aren’t getting the generic elf fantasy and you’re making a very bold claim into what they aren’t saying.

1 Like

That’s not why some people think some helfers are racist.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s pertinent to bring up at all honestly given what the person actually said, was not

That is a mouthful of words none of them said by the poster in question

2 Likes

I wasn’t asking you to speak ill of Lann, though. I do expect however consistency. If we aren’t to tolerate people alluding to a side as “nasty”, we shouldn’t tolerate either someone insinuating the other side are racists or fascists, regardless of whether they’re our friends or not.

2 Likes

This is argue in good faith? You know what that person was saying, and you liked the post.

Elaborate please.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any evidence of racism or fascism aside from that one poster who I already disagreed with. If it’s there, I’m not aware of it.

You’re making a claim about this person about something they didn’t say and doubling down, all I did was provide examples of why those views exist, why it isn’t pertinent to get into and why that person isn’t even someone who said as such based on what they said.

1 Like

As I’ve said in a few posts now, where is your proof that was a racist post because you have done nothing to proof it’s actually that. If anything you and others are making baseless accusations without actually providing factual information to back it.

Because there wasn’t, the quote in question is them trying to twist someone implying they want the generic High Elf look with racism which is quite the stretch.

1 Like