Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Meh, deleting what I said because I don’t want to further instigate drama. Don’t make real life comparisons please.

7 Likes

Nope same logic applies. Just like how racists were mad how humans were getting POC customization options and tried to whine and gatekeep those.

Lol, you don’t and won’t have to because they posted what they did right after you said this.

2 Likes

level 50 void elf hunter, but over level 9000 reach. xD though, if this argument works on PC blizzard im all aboard.

case in point, we’ve watered down these words this much, they’ll mean nothing in a few years anyway xD

1 Like

Please, for all that’s unholy, stop attracting this person here.

He’s a well known troll outside of this topic and he always uses the same type of argument. He feeds on all this.

9 Likes

If I was worried about what other people tried to label me as I wouldn’t have made my self successful IRL.

Yup. That’s what I want to see. This.

3 Likes

Yeah hopefully Blizzard has in mind something like that!

2 Likes

If you’re referring to me, you’re very much mistaken.
I am no troll and based on what I’ve seen of you and your allies, the real troll is yourself and the group that follows you.
We all want Void Elves to be given the Blood Elf hair options, and we adore Blizzard for commenting on how it isn’t out of the picture.
Very soon we will get them, it’s only a matter of waiting for customization to be back on their mind for the next rollout.
Thank you for supporting our massively loved wish for these options, we adore having you in our community of pro advocates in support of what we all want.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I agree, I just can’t see Blizzard not adding these options to Void Elves whenever it’s their round of customizations.

2 Likes

Anybody reasonable understands that most allied races got very little, and usually just scraps here and there that already worked with systems they implemented with other races.

We haven’t gotten a pass - the skins felt like an apology for not giving the playerbase what it actually asked for to tide things over until later when they’ll smash the second set of glass and press the actual emergency button for that sweet faction/race change money.

I, for one, can’t wait to have my second generation void elves look like the artists I grew up with and used to be, and my friends can finally play their high elves.

People who say blonde doesn’t fit the aesthetic needs to go to a goth night club for once in their life. Visual Kei is also a clear inspiration going on here (but I presume most people are American on these forums and will get oddly racist about this), and is an easy pool for visual inspiration to keep sin’dorei and second generation ren’dorei visually distinct while also expanding the sub race option for high elves.

Glad to see this is still one of the first posts that pops up whenever I’m posting auctions and check on GD!

Post some blonde hair cuts that work for void elves and high elves guys? Take a trip down the gothic history of fashion and have some fun!

7 Likes

Said as if those visual options are not already available in game.

5 Likes

Please, go create those in game and post images of them here.
And do it on a void elf.
What this thread is about.

As much as I personally admire blonde goths, has anyone said that they are worried about blonde not being the aesthetic? I thought the primary concern was fear over Blood Elves and Void Elves being identical.

1 Like

We all know the reason people want high elves…

light skin…blonde hair…blue eyes

nope, not happening. go away

3 Likes

:hugs:

The blonde hair on Thalassian Elf is part of the generic Elf fantasy that Blood Elves fulfill that is unique as a Horde core race.

Void unique options for the Void theme is a unique Alliance theme.

1 Like

This is most people’s issue with it and they know it, at this point they are literally trying anything or saying anything to try and justify making the two races the same, it’s unreal.

1 Like

I’d love to see blonde ombré hair, with maybe purple or black ends! Something super voidy. That would look pretty cool. And Fen always posts some good ombré ideas in his posts.

2 Likes

It’s extremely dismissive of people who value visual distinction and quite frankly at this point since they’ve already received so much in that department.

Per their own words they don’t even recognize what’s been done and feel entitled to it and more moving forward.

1 Like