Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

You are free to block anything you want or find unreasonable.

To me this whole thread’s premise is a completely unreasonable thing and support of it is equally unreasonable.

You agree people should stop being unreasonable, right?

4 Likes

Of course it’s true that the elves weren’t part of the alliance before there was an alliance! It’s also true that the elves weren’t part of the horde before there was a horde.

The statement isn’t wrong, it’s worse than that, it’s nonsensical. That’s why it’s unreasonable. Because it’s worse than being wrong (as it can’t be disproven). I’m saying it’s a non-argument.

3 Likes

Yes, please do prove our unreasonableness.

1 Like

It’s already been done a thousand times. Continuing to sea lion and beg the question is an unreasonable and borderline troll tactic.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you feel that way, but that doesn’t inherently make it so. As I said, that quote has been used many times before. So I don’t find it unreasonable to state, and that’s all that matters to me really.

2 Likes

It’s unreasonable to refuse to prove something because it was been proven before. Please stop being unreasonable and prove it.

I’d appreciate it if you did it in syllogistic form but set theory, or formal logic is fine too.

2 Likes

Tell me how plugging one’s ears, stamping one’s feet, and screaming, “I want I want I want,” while pointing at Blood Elves even when you have already been compromised with and regardless of the endless logic and explanation that has been given is reasonable.

I don’t know about you but that sounds like a tantrum to me. If I wanted to deal with tantrums I wouldn’t have gotten sterilized.

3 Likes

It’s too bad you couldn’t do it, I really thought you might.

It’s unreasonable to answer back with a question, but you are not quite reasonable are you?

2 Likes

I’m not going to waste my time with someone sealioning when they could scroll to the top of the thread and see their unreasonable gimme gimme gimme gimme I want I want I want debunked a dozen times.

3 Likes

It’s ok, maybe you’ll be able to someday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For those who don’t know…

Sealioning (also spelled sea -lioning and sea lioning ) is a type of trolling or harassment that consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity. It may take the form of “incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate”.

4 Likes

For those of you who don’t know…

sophistry

/ˈsɒfɪstri/
noun

1. the use of clever but false arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.

“trying to argue that I had benefited in any way from the disaster was pure sophistry”

• a fallacious argument.

plural noun: sophistries

1 Like

I’m just going to put it out there that using alts to gaslight readers and bypass ignore is generally not good faith behavior.

5 Likes

The lore says we left the Alliance after you people backstabbed our race and we joined the Horde.

We don’t look visually unique because you people including you keep wanting our looks and our options because you won’t play the proper race on the proper faction, that’s a you problem not a me problem.

4 Likes

If you want to play a brown humanoid the alliance is waiting for you… is what you would say to yourself.

Edit: Wait, so you chose to be brown because “we people” chose to be fair-skinned?

2 Likes

Alliance isn’t waiting for me, I’m not the one wanting Blood Elves to be on Alliance, you are because they aren’t. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t want blood elves. Why would I?

I have everything I want. I can go chill with my friendly high elves in the highvale and talk about thalassian stuff. Blood elves totally belong in the horde, as they like to chill with the undead and talk about… embalming presumably.

2 Likes

This is a straight up lie because Blood Elves are High Elves which is why you keep wanting our hair colors and hair styles.

And this is even funnier, go try to sell that RP BS elsewhere but not to me, you already have more than enough options to do that without what makes the two races different still.

3 Likes

I don’t think we should get blonde or red, because those are horde colors, for blood elves. I love my alliance blue, with my 7th legion tabard. I almost look like the heroes of my youth, who fought the wicked forest berserkers in the second war!

I mean I just love being me so much! It totally made sense to never play Wow until thalassian elves were playable by the alliance!

I’m not even bothered that you look like me. A couple of beautiful tanned thalassian elves, who look a bit like my friends the humans. Which is fine, because I chill with human mages all the time.

This I don’t believe either, I have looked at your post history and read what you have said in this thread so once again peddle that BS to someone that doesn’t know better.

Last time I checked, you look like me not the other way around before the most previous patch Void Elves were stuck with grey skin, purple skin and blue skin so really if you don’t actually have anything legit to add to replying to me why did you reply to begin with earlier? I don’t do the BS stuff.

2 Likes