Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Well, I wasn’t going to post on ALL my trolls. Just my dudes. But then Guzzle beat me so now I’m done and I’m going to go rage level.

2 Likes

Well I didn’t see.

It formed in my head. And yes, I really only have one head not two like you

1 Like

Lol, I totally dig the Paladin one. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

He’s probably my new Horde main. I like him more than my death knight!

…Though really, I’ve barely done anything at max level. Shadowlands gives me the blahs and somehow, I’m not even enjoying the PvP as much as BFA. Maybe I’ll get back into it when everything calms down and I have this mythical beast called “spare time” again.

Instead of just a few seconds to trash post on my phone, ect.

1 Like

It’s a good thing the saying isn’t one head is better than two.

Depends on wut kinda head…

Uwu

1 Like

This xpac does leave a lot to be desired so I feel you here, completely.

Also I know right, all I usually do in game lately is level a little, a few battlegrounds or a calling or two then log off.

5 Likes

Hello fellow troll!

But think of all the pointless torghast runs you can do! -.-

4 Likes

Our lore says they were part of the alliance, and that they will return to the fold.

Also, you don’t look visually unique. You’re just a brown humanoid.

1 Like

Yes…I know that…

my reply was to someone who didn’t think high elves were ever alliance.

It’s not that they’re confused with blood elves but that the propaganda division of the horde will claim that they are the same! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They may of been Allied in the past, but that doesn’t mean the Alliance can claim ownership of a race that was not part of the Alliance before the human kingdoms were formed when Quel’Thalas was founded, or after they formally left.

At no point did the race of high elves belong entirely to the Alliance. As has been shown with Blood elves, there Horde now.

5 Likes

No one can be part of an alliance that hadn’t been founded yet. The trolls also weren’t part of the horde when the Zandalari Empire was formed. This is a non argument.

3 Likes

It is a perfectly reasonable argument when people say " they have always belonged to the Alliance. "

4 Likes

An unreasonable statement doesn’t become reasonable by virtue of responding to a different unreasonable statement.

If that was the case I could simply say: well Quel’thalas didn’t even meet the horde until they met the horde! or the horde wasn’t founded until it was founded!

3 Likes

Here is the thing though, I have seen many times people say that exact quote just because they were once allies of convenience.

The Alliance is not entitled to what Blood elves are simply for that.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you’ve had to read unreasonable things, but that doesn’t mean I have to read unreasonable things.

3 Likes

I don’t see how it is unreasonable when its quite true. I’m sorry that it’s not just the “propaganda division of the horde” that are against watering down void elves.

4 Likes