Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

then why do you guys keep spamming?

since the gaslighting and spam first began. but multiple reasons, mostly to do with faction

basically people want to play the model because its attractive and people like playing good looking models. thats all this is. you want to play PURE blood elves on the alliance

4 Likes

I don’t get why they don’t at least to some degree because when it comes down to it we are all supposedly Night Elves. :yum: :yum: :yum:

This bugs me too because I thought they’d speak the same but they don’t and it’s weird because once again same race so. Lol. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

no I play a few blood elves but I prefer night elf.

I’m just never understood the idea of people so focused on what other people have that it can ruin it for themselves.

like there are some ugly af rare mounts in wow people love using. but the only reason people like it is rooted in rareity. if it become common they’d never use or want it again.

this mindset is so rooted in people that the idea of a hair style being giving to another race (that you’d most likely never notice or care about if it was done day 1) was added you think it would ruin your blood elf.

its just so odd because it doesn’t affect you, it doesn’t take it from you, you may not even see it if you don’t do pvp or play on alliance.

I just cant with you people lol

3 Likes

This so true and it’s beyond annoying, I don’t remember if it was this thread earlier or the newer one earlier but I’m with who said that Alliance High Elves/Void Elves should be reverted to Pale Night Elf models like Vanilla WoW had because the newer Blood Elf/High Elf model is a Horde model not an Alliance model.

1 Like

I know I’ve harped on Lorash enough in this thread but he breaks so damn much.

Including the language barrier (which is dumb anyway because all the NPCs can talk to each other no problem or even with a noticable regional accent except for you, draenei, Aggra and Tyrande, and why are void elves all British anyway and…

Ahem. Yes. Timelines in this game’s story are… unfeasible and so is the language barrier.)

1 Like

more like play high elf on the alliance.

you’re playing a alliance race that went horde lore wise. it was just long ago that it doesn’t feel like it.

so its the other way around if we’re being honest.

3 Likes

The few and far between HEs that stayed Alliance don’t take precedence over the majority population and playable Horde core race.

And this tells so much more about your stance on this topic then you could have known thank you so much for sharing. I always love knowing where people stand.

3 Likes

Actually High Elves were never on Alliance, they are on Horde in the form of Blood Elves even our lore says so.

It can’t be an Alliance race when it wasn’t ever an Alliance race to begin with.

So actually Mag was and is right.

2 Likes

Alliance aligned high elves are Alliance.

Horde aligned high elves are Horde.

Alteraci should be a playable Horde race.

3 Likes

They are few and far between.

More than blue eyed blood elf NPCs on redside! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We’ll see if that changes as Bliz adds NPCs.

1 Like

doesnt matter what you call them

high/blood elves are a horde race and playable for all. void elves are a distinct group with unique skin tones, hair and eye colors that will be expanded on. there is potential for much more like starcursed hair, void scarring/pockmarks, spikes claws eyes and other weird protrusion, even ethereal options. this is ofc probably 5 years away at least, but this is far more likely then just copying more of the blood elf kit. after all if they wanted the 2 races to share more NOW was the time they would have done it

Are you mistaking game play mechanics for lore that says they are few and far between?

Named NPCs indicating they are returning to Quel’thalas has merit though you’re right and I look forward to seeing more.

Its honestly interesting how much lore yall will cut out to make sure your opinion stays the same.

Alleria Windrunner looks like a normal high elf? lets just bypass the fact her full corrupted boss form was a vision of what would happen if N’zoth took over and never actually happened because we stopped it.

High elves were aillance? naw they weren’t playable so lets pretend they were never apart of the aillance and their race started when they changed to blood elfs and joined the horde after arthas attacked and tons of war.

lets also pretend that you magically lose the ability to put your hair into a ponytail or grow a beard after you change your political views and stand with new allies.

2 Likes

Yeah, a lot of races are few and far between.

…Which has never, ever stopped Blizzard from using them.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If Bliz had wanted people to lay off the Blueside High Elves, all they had to do was stop adding more of the damn things to the game, sometimes in places where we could have used actual, playable races as our face. They added more high elves to blueside when they added void elves, for heaven’s sakes. And in the patch after that, and after that.

And here we are.

1 Like

And yet they aren’t pre existing races on one of the factions are they?

So what is your point?

That the damn things are here and also part of the Alliance fantasy… At least according to Blizzard, who keeps using them when they could be using a better race. Like gnomes.

2 Likes

Why should we bypass it, she’s supposed to be void infused and a Void Elf now, I really don’t see your issue here.

The playable Blood Elf/High Elf model was made for it to be a Horde Core Race not Alliance, all Alliance ever had were NPC’s that were pale Night Elves and ugly ones at that, I’d post pictures as examples but I don’t have the ability to but Alliance never had playable Blood Elves or High Elves and the model is Hordes not Alliances.

And this has nothing to do with the political difference of Blood Elves and Void Elves, Void Elves are void infused and void tainted Blood Elves aren’t.

1 Like

No they aren’t according to Blizzard they are few and far between how did that translate to Alliance fantasy? They are a core Horde race and apart of the Horde fantasy.

2 Likes

Not blood elves. Blood elves are Horde.

…Well, except for Valeera. Who is Captain Short-Shorts and does what she wants, I guess.

1 Like