Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Yep.

(extracharactersherewheee)

3 Likes

And we didnĀ“t get either the the runic tattoo ICONIC from the TBC box nor the scars ALSO iconic from the same source (yup, that male Belf has a scar just over his lipsā€¦ but noooo Belves aparently are only into gaudy jewerly and nothing else!!)

9 Likes

Itā€™s such a massive shame that Blood Elves didnā€™t get runic tattoos or scars.

Couldnā€™t they have at least given players the tattoos Rommath uses?

9 Likes

Nor did belves get the awesome tattoos Rommath has on his arms.

7 Likes

Donā€™t even get me started on this rant! :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m still so mad about it.

9 Likes

That was something I wanted to bring up too yep.

Itā€™s very similar thing to how NPC Nightborne have all these beautiful aesthetic options for things like mana hands that player ones canā€™t. Really sucks.

9 Likes

Neither myself nor this thread is a troll. The other threads are not the same as what this one is about. This is exclusively about the addition of blood elf hair options for void elves. By stating otherwise is spreading false information, which is trolling on your part.

My post has been falsely flagged multiple times and each instance was resorted, so I kindly request that you accept the stance the mods have made and not to do their job incorrectly.

Letā€™s please keep this thread on topic, that being the widely supported desire of such options. Thank you.

4 Likes

Ok, but could that not fall under the general velf customization thread that already exists?

2 Likes

I know, sorry but the art team literally dropped the ball, fell unconcious and when they came back to their senses forgot what they were working before as far as Belf customizations are concerned.

Cause theyĀ“re terrible and frankly only are benefitial to the PoV of people like the old ā€œBelf haterā€ crowd -like one Dwarf I like to get into verbal sparrings.

Nightborne have their faces busted malking them look OLD by starters. And we kinda SAW little kids in Suramar ffs!!!

If anything, Nightborne should look younger that Nelves -that have the same 10k years old and that have quite the difficulty having children, ergo their population IS old-.

5 Likes

Yeah OP is one of the worst Iā€™ve seen.

Them and Nelfas.

Neither actually cares about Void or High or Blood elves. They just want to stir the pot.

I, personally, would agree somewhat with this for sure. Though I donā€™t think this is where it starts or stops for some.

This. Iā€™ve just realized why the Belf jewelry bothers me so much. It looks like it was made by a dwarf for a belfā€¦

Can I just say Iā€™m not actually against hairstyles being shared both ways?

I just donā€™t want the colors shared. I feel they dilute what Void Elves are supposed to be and I really love what we are.

They need tattoos and scars! NEED THEM!

Oh! You are Nelfas!

Donā€™t why I didnā€™t see it before.

6 Likes

You ask to take take take and suggest nothing in return for blood elves? And you people wonder why thereā€™s such an opposition. I wouldnā€™t care about option sharing but Iā€™m sick of seeing people beg for all of this with absolutely nothing to gain in return for the race youā€™re taking from.

And thatā€™s why people are sharing what they want to see in blood elves too. Because apparently few of you get it. Those that do, thatā€™s great, but i donā€™t want to see ONE PERSON begging for blood elf stuff turn around and say ā€œno, blood elves shouldnā€™t get an exchange of a hair styleā€.

5 Likes

Realistically more for Blood Elves still doesnā€™t garner my support for the issue at hand of the visual distinction of hair being freely given to VEs, BE customization isnā€™t and shouldnā€™t be held hostage because people who just got a huge hand out canā€™t accept the visual distinction Blizzard leaves in place.

The same on the end of Void Elves my ā€œmoreā€ for VEs is more Void options which is itself to keep the two races distinct moving forward especially.

As far as the jewelry it is an added insult that they do not utilize gender neutrality on things like jewelry (we see this on BEs and NEs) and or tattoos (on NEs only the guys get the body tattoos) stuff like that is silly, expanding the jewelry options for BEs and leaving half the player base out from using it while HE fans plea for more options that essentially does destroy what visual distinction is left isnā€™t exactly an ideal scenario.

My issue is more so with the colors as natural hair colors fulfill the generic Elf fantasy that is the BE visual theme, the actual styles Iā€™m a lot more indecisive on and I donā€™t dislike your idea because it adds styles but would implement the theme of the race to those styles to make it work.

2 Likes

Those issues are already covered in other threads and Blizzard has already told other posters that an OP doesnā€™t decide the fate of the thread, just because you donā€™t like that its being talked about there doesnā€™t mean its not being talked about there.

You have edit marks on your post which restores your own post for you and if people donā€™t know that well now they do.

1 Like

Oh this I absolutely agree with. I donā€™t think belf customization should be held hostage by their alliance counterpart. The huge lack of anything belves got during the last little bit of customization given was kind of sad, for a very popular race. Itā€™s part of the reason I got bored and race changed for a little bit. Especially when thereā€™s been years and years of requests for Blizzard to look into for customization for them.

5 Likes

And we have all the right to point how asking for it with no compromise from your part is SO incredibly rude than it was to be a troll attempt in the best case scenario.

If your thread gets flagged cause of the controversy it causes, then guess what? Maybe the way you want to get the stuff IS controversial and not precisely in a good way.

So instead of putting a provervial thumb inside your earsā€¦ LISTEN. And plan accordingly. That will bring much better results than merely asking to be given something NO other race in the game for no aparent reason, period.

Tell me about itā€¦ thatĀ“s literally the ONLY thing I wanted. But more stupidly naive from my part to believe Blizz devs would care over the Belf race when they pass more time making the race the ā€œbehindā€ of the jokes than treating it with respect.

4 Likes

Editing only restores a flagged post the first time, and I didnā€™t edit the thread until after the second had been restored.

Anyways, I peacefully will drop this here to remind others that this off-topic discussion is against the forum rules and invite everyone to return to the requesting of the massively desired blood elf hair options given to void elves as well.

Spamming or Trolling

• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
1 Like

If you make a thread asking for this, people will oppose you.

A WoW thread cannot be an echo chamber. It isnā€™t possible.

3 Likes

This whole thread has seemed like a troll from the get go so not really shocking in that regard.

And it can be if they mass flag you but posts almost always get restored anyway so Iā€™m not sure why they do that either so. :confused: :confused: :confused:

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes