Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

He was MORE than this. He was a literal, canon, in-game example on “how can the Forsaken reproduceWITHOUT stepping on Alliance´s toes?”.

The guy literally blackmailed his conversion into undeath. and when he got rejected by his family for looking “like a monster”? Chilled out, continued to support them from the shadows and went on his merry way without degenerating into an evil lunatic first.

HE WAS THE ANSWER TO THE “FORSAKEN REPRODUCTION PROBLEM”. /repeteadly hits head on desk thanks to frustration.

I´ll never forgive the person that used Baine as the vehicle to sacrifice Zelling for shts and giggles.

3 Likes

Speaking of forsaken reproduction, what’s the current deal with the Val’kyr that served Sylvanas? Is it unknown where they are or?

They’re all with her in the new raid, Sanctum of Domination.

#Agathamahgurl

2 Likes

I lazied today so no raid.

Not sure if theyr survive the raid.

1 Like

I now want rainbow ice cream and I blame you for that.

5 Likes

Still wanting Alleria customization!

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/b/b4/Alleria_7.3_Cropped.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170824215115

1. Feather in hair/earring accessories
  2. Yellow hair color
  3. Warpaint/Tattoos

Almost more of this in terms of Void customization too

Also I feel this would be really cool if done well - mid void/non-void skin options!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/c8/97/e1c897d62c61c8e3c1f6c5785e93f3fc.jpg

2 Likes

Like Rainbow Sherbet or is there some other kind of rainbow ice cream I’m missing out on?

Alleria is actually pretty buff in those pictures.

…can I change all my requests to “may the void please give us triceps”?

2 Likes

Before they changed it back, Void Elves did have more muscle tone/ripped look in the alpha/betas lol

5 Likes

So, apart from hair colours and hair styles, what about Tattoos?

Blue Tattoos and Purple (to represent the void as well)?

5 Likes

For Void Elf tattoos, I like very Alliance related colors, blue, violet, starcursed. Alleria style and maybe like a Dark Naaru kinda style as well, similar to the VE heritage set, geometric and more linear with the occasional circular parts.

Also neon colors, in styles such as these;

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/013/222/883/large/troy-kary-void-illidari-finshed.jpg?1538613077

I also like the designs on their glaives as possible tattoo ideas as well.

10 Likes

If you take off your armor and use the older skin tones, they still do have more muscle definition, also their hands/fingures are more raisin like.

At least for the males anyways

1 Like

So, let us narrow things down for the Anti’s:

• Don’t want Void Elves to have more hair colours, including Blonde, Red, Brown or anything of a natural colour.
  • Didn’t want High Elves to be for the Alliance since it was first request probably about 15+ years ago.
  • Acted like it is going to hurt the game or factions.

So, let’s look at the real facts:

• Hair colours isn’t something unique to one race or one faction.
  • Ely stated that the whole purpose of these customisations was to allow for both Alliance and Horde to play as High Elves through either Blood Elves or Void Elves, allowing us to pick our fantasy and choose our path
  • Future Void Elves may also undergo no transformation what so ever too.

In the end, the final decision on what people get is Blizzard. It isn’t the communities here on the forums that decide, it isn’t the communities on any Discord servers either.

Now, basically the entire argument comes down to just people are quite hypocritical of each other, because they rather only be one sided because “Horde”, or "Alliance. But guess what, giving people something, isn’t going to effect there game play or there gaming experience, let alone some people requesting for stuff on the forums who also act this way too.

If some people want to play the game of “Blood Elves are unique”, they are only unique to the Horde. If some people want to play the game of Void Elves should only be Void Elves, opinions, opinions. But everyone does have the right to be treated fairly and equally, and have every right to play their favourite races, without being told they should be playing this but not this.

Also, this game of “it is only the pro’s mass flagging”, don’t care who you are, Pro or Anti. You falsely mass flag, then you’re more in the wrong.

11 Likes

Man, the last bit of this thread was just full of civil conversations :stuck_out_tongue: Can we not do this?

7 Likes

Feyrre, sorry, I am not trying to go down this road, but it is how it feels with some people here. Sorry if I make it feel upsetting.

Shady people are shady.

2 Likes

I feel like pros and antis were having some real good discussions above. Calling an entire opinion childish may instigate the toxicity we all complain about, ya know? I’d like to see people try to be better here, on both sides.

6 Likes

I fixed up the post so it better reflects. Because yes, the pro’s have been doing it too, and been acting the same way too.

I’m sorry if you took it the wrong way, wasn’t trying to be one sided.

5 Likes

I will also go remove the quote from my post then. :sparkles:

4 Likes

There you go, this better:

3 Likes