Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

The way they want it portrayed as race customization and how it is defined as race customization by blizz. Showing you are transformed by the light = lightforged.

I almost mentioned that yesterday (was too tired I just got my first covid shot the other day, feeling better though) because in the BE thread someone had a moment about the Farstrider tattoos in a post and how the example was a “HE mock up”… but Blood Elves are High Elves so the Farstrider example for Blood Elves was valid lol. I mentioned before one of the main things in hindsight for me was the fact a HE AR would have been dependent on keeping options from BEs like a new model example wouldn’t make sense from that POV even if the argument was always “well the culture changed them” (why again in hindsight my POV would be if anything a Half Elf would have been the route to go).

4 Likes

Ah… It’s a Draenei thing.

Kinda? The way it’s shown to work and the amount of pure holy energy needed for it to work is not present in the sunwell, at all, it’s not pure holy energy, and before it had any holy energy it was pure arcane energy, and if they did not become “arcane-forged” from that, then they cannot become “light-forged” from the current iteration of the sunwell.

Also making BE’s holy themed will kill the other themes that they should have that is reflective of the history and current things that the BE have now.

1 Like

Both! :smiley:

4 Likes

Anyways, going towards this topic

I think we should maybe look at skins or glyphs yeah? Allow us to chose on what we want.

3 Likes

How about no, and the usual "Stop trying to take the void from VOID Elves.

3 Likes

I am happy you’re back.

6 Likes

That would be a great Racial. The Racial right now is kind of meh. You use it and it only only teleport you for about few miles and even then it’s not really helpful when you trying to get out of the enemies from attacking you.

4 Likes

And how exactly is that taking the void from void elves?

I mean, all I have been requesting for is an option to hide the racial visual effect. Nothing there being taken from the Void Elves.

4 Likes

What would also be a neat idea is if they changed EE into more of a Starcursed Aura and added the current visual as a skin tone you could rock 24/7.

Add the heritage wings as a barbershop effect too!

6 Likes

Or if it could turn us into what Tyrande becomes because that look is AMAZINGG!!!

5 Likes

Very that. It’s fairly close to the Starcursed aesthetic, instead with a Druidic/Elune flair.

Something similar though with a bit more darker appearance with more of a darker naaru appearance would also be very welcome :hugs:

I’d also love to see Night Elf players get a few more Night Warrior aesthetics as well.

4 Likes

A thousand percent agree! I would love for the Void and Night elves to bond and they do share a similar theme Moon/Night/Galaxy!

3 Likes

I like to think of it as the Night Elves draw on the Moon as well as the natural aspects of the stars, while the Void allies draw more on the dark mysteries of outer space and the more arcane/Void side of distant stars.

Ie they embody different aspects of the cosmos.

Also for this reason we could possibly have Void Elf Druids too?

4 Likes

I like the vampire-y aspect of void elves, I would love dark red hair and eyes.

2 Likes

Blizzard has to do this. I would love Heritage Wings as a barbershop effect too.

4 Likes

Yes indeed.

I actually really dislike the chest piece as it’s basically just a bra with a collar, not to mention it’s definitely more of a gaudy shade of purple, whereas a darker shade would be more befitting of the Void aesthetic.

1 Like

I would love to see the Heritage Armor in more colours too, since Blizzard is giving the Alliance the chance to be High Elves through the Void Elves, but more customisations still need to come for them.

As to when that will happen, it could be later in the expansion, it could be next expansion, who knows. But in a way, I am grateful Blizzard is allowing us to pick our path. But honestly, they need to give more loving to the Nightborne the most.

8 Likes

By literally asking that lol. You want to hide any void effects and void curruption from void elves, the race that is supposed to be all about the void and what it does to a person. They are trying to learn how to control the void, and ee helps show the struggle.

3 Likes