Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

If your stance is they’ve already given you what they intended then you acknowledge they don’t intend to give you the hair options.

If you’re just trying to point to what Blizzard has done as proof that things are going your way you’re overlooking and not acknowledging where things didn’t go your way for obvious reasons of visual distinction mattering.

Void stuff I’m all for we’re in agreement there I suppose.

1 Like

True.

They’re still high elves…

My only issue has really been people claiming them as Alliance… Things like seeing them move to SW… They live and have families in Dalaran… Why would they just up and leave?

And on my own personal level… Why would one want to play them? They committed genocide against their own people… With little proof that anyone they hunted down did anything…

I digress or I’m going to get off topic to the post you made. Lol ( also I RP Fenelon as a former member… So not like I can say anything.)

3 Likes

Nope! Saying that they already set up their base and i’m asking for more cause it isn’t complete!

4 Likes

I was all for it tbh lol! Gave people that Alliance bad guy trope that they’ve wanted for a while! I adore the SC

3 Likes

It is complete Horde side where the visual theme and lore have always been held by Blood Elves as the playable High Elf race, not needing to relying on RP tools.

1 Like

because you dont want to play the horde. sexy supermodel race. lotr. etc

and it is lotr. this has nothing to do with lore

1 Like

Exactlyy! Now we’re asking for it to be complete on the Alliance side! Blonde, Brown, Red etc… I’m ready for that Allied Race pass tbh c:

4 Likes

Honestly I don’t envy the Horde having to put up with that…

Genocide of an already endangered race though is where I draw a line…

Those people lived in the same city and gleefully executed them.

1 Like

Assuming VEs aren’t considered to have already had one which is debatable, Void hair style option additions and some jewelry maybe the ear options

Yess! The way she just ordered anyone and even their own mounts! It was crazy but it made me like them even more for some reason!

I don’t think they have. We need more styles, colors and effects! I REALLY want that Dark Iron color effect on Void elves but obviously more night/star inspired.

5 Likes

You have essentially two races in one with your current RP tools as is, continued HE options is a detriment to the BE visual theme.

That would be nice with the current colors already existing or more void themed colors.

1 Like

I mean, I made my opinion on them pretty clear with my summary of Vareesa. They’re… not my favorites.

There’s a reason Persistent either runs around in 7th Legion or Theramore outfits.

I just don’t buy that they’re irrelevant to the conversation. My personal slant is that the random, less organized high elves occasionally peppered around Alliance territory are both more interesting and more fun, though.

4 Likes

It might be but they can get a new one in Dark Rangers or even light themed stuff!

1 Like

… I guess…if you like that sort of thing?

Fenelon was supposed to be a member who chose to join the Void Elves, but then I actually played through the Purge (I wasn’t around for Mists.) and I changed his story to him leaving Immediately after the Purge and going on quite an adventure leading him to the Void and later the Void Elves.

I wish I had that tabard. T_T

That I entirely agree with. I have a Highvale elf rogues who joined the Alliance military just prior to BfA. Been rather taken with her story.

2 Likes

I love that! Most of my characters joined the SC and even some of my Void Elves have too! Is the Purge still available to be played through?

Blood Elves shouldn’t have to lose more of the visual theme they have always fulfilled just to continue appeasing a section of the fandom that has already received the bulk of their request to others detriment.

If you acknowledge the skintones were in response to Blood Elves receiving blue eyes the trade is not only uneven but there’s no reason to continue giving you the BE visual theme moving forward.

1 Like

I guess it was only inevitable that someone would bring up the graphically bland FFXIV in favor of blandness

Yes. You have to go to Pandaria… and I think start a scenario first? I can’t quite remember.

EDIT: You need to start [Meet the Scout] from the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and follow the quest chain to unlock either Operation Shieldwall or Dominance Offensive.

Alliance and Horde respectively.

I’m curious what story you have leading those Void Elves to join? (if any.)

2 Likes

Well people want more… So i think that’s reason enough! I hope that they do give us the colors and maybe throw in a couple of hairstyles :wink: So many things are shared between races and factions anyways! Might as well go all the way lol

7 Likes