Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

And soon enough we’ll be playing cross-faction. The Horde and Alliance both have the same race of people. Void elves and Blood elves are high elves /thread.

4 Likes

It’s implied when you keep saying next xpac, next xpac, I mean really. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Left the Alliance in WC2.

Devs have made it clear are a very rare site few and far between lore wise on the Alliance.

And a few NPCs don’t entitle you to the visual uniqueness of BEs and their ability to fulfill the HE fantasy horde side. Just like humans that side with the horde here and there don’t entitle the Horde to the human themes or as a playable race option.

If the HE fantasy is what you want then you’re a fan of a Horde fantasy, maybe its the faction you’re playing that in fact you’re really not a fan of if you dislike their own unique options.

2 Likes

So then tell me why they’re still in the Alliance? In Dalaran? Wotlk? MoP? And this may come as a surprise to you but I have purple skinned Velves. I just love my main.

4 Likes

Dalaran is neutral. Nice try. Sorry you can’t claim the SC :frowning:

-insert Captain America ‘No I don’t think I will’ gif-

I can play my ‘generic elf fantasy’ on Alliance, no need play on Horde for that. Mingling happily amongst humans/dwarves/gnomes from Stormwind to Ironforge meets my LOTR needs. :smile:

3 Likes

Enjoy the Void hair options, I know I do :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure Vereesa would disagree. I guess you just love trying to feel right while being so closed-minded that anything outside your echo chamber might exist. Exhausting. Have fun with this I guess.

2 Likes

The same Vereesa that almost joined the Horde at one point and later is with the unseen path for hunters was it?

I would love to see your well thought out I’m sure commentary on how Dalaran isn’t neutral and how the SC aren’t apart of Dalaran.

1 Like

Can you find where I ‘keep saying next xpac, next xpac’? :thinking:

5 Likes

Thanks, I do enjoy them! Hoping they get more color options added later :smiley:

6 Likes

You literally said right after Shadowlands and come after Shadowlands, good lord. If you can’t even own what you say, I won’t even bother talking to you any further.

1 Like

More void colors sure.

1 Like

It’s almost like Lor’themar was in talks to rejoin the Alliance up until Jaina ruined it. You wouldn’t be Horde. (And everyone who moaned and complained about blood elves being horde in the past wouldn’t be bothered by them either).

Dalaran is most certainly neutral. Just because one person who has a hand in running is, that doesn’t mean it excludes the others who took up residence there. The dialogue between them all has been pretty nasty.

3 Likes

They also said he hoped it wouldn’t take 16+ years but they’d be here regardless, it’s nice to know that the lack of hair colors won’t deter them from supporting the game though.

1 Like

So funny you mention that because that was the original post I replied to, lol.

1 Like

I’m having a hard time finding where I said these “right after Shadowlands” and “come after Shadowlands”, please where?

I think the only ‘timeframe’ I gave was I hope it does not take 16 years like it did for Nelves. I hope you don’t consider ‘16 years’ soon or think the next xpac will take that long :scream:

You still haven’t found my supposed ‘soon’ and ‘next xpac’ either - yet apparently to you they exist. I haven’t edited my posts either :thinking: (no pencil marks on em) so if they’re there please let me know!

6 Likes

We aren’t selective with what we remember, one thing I noticed about people (you and others I get along with) people say what they mean and mean what they say, if I say something I own it and stand by it, and if someone makes a claim that isn’t true I’m going to provide evidence to clear things up and that’s what I see you do too it’s sad if people have to resort to “when did I say that”

1 Like

Now this is just baiting. Looks like they’re asking for clarification and you’re just being passive aggressive. “Hey look person who agrees with me we don’t act like this right? nudge nudge wink wonk

4 Likes

So you can’t find where I posted such things you falsely accused me of then say “if you can’t find it I’m done” ok, thank you lol

7 Likes