Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

They should still fix it then, I mean I don’t mind changing characters to give out likes but I prefer to give them from this one just like most of my replies are from this one, it’s just easier that way. :yum: :yum: :yum:

3 Likes

I don’t think touching it is even on their radar sadly. There’s at least one emoji built in that I’m sure you’d eat a ban for ever using. Why’s it there at all then? Because it came with it.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Haha, sorry about that but more recently I give you them and Sledge as well but I don’t think the tracker thing will show that until you get up way up there but you will get there the more you post here in this thread. :wink: :wink: :wink:

6 Likes

Personally I just want more hair styles. I don’t care too much about the colors, but it would be nice to get the light blue hue that BE’s now have. I do think VE should stick to the more blue/purple ish tones.

3 Likes

Honestly I think every race needs a lot more variation on hairstyles…

The one blood elves have is their death knight color, which while I like, I do think Void Elves should get a lighter version of one of their own blues if we’re to go that route.

Absolutely though I think we can expand to a few more colors.

I’m about to update it but here let me link to my suggestions to Void Elves. Take a look if you haven’t seen it yet. (I’m also Fenelon by the way)

What facts are you referring to exactly?

6 Likes

:hugs:

Thanks Naughty I love your insightful thoughts in these topics too, you always have good ideas on making sure VEs get distinct options as opposed to continuing to look like BEs <3

I’m currently furiously trying to get an assignment I forgot about done before midnight listening to my Chloe x Halle and Saweetie playlist so I wanted to reply to this before I come back and too many replies I’m sure will be here when I check back

2 Likes

There’s a serious lack of customizable options with many of the allied races. Lightforged also come to mind.

6 Likes

Yeah.

Really wish the LFD got tail options at the very least.

6 Likes

does not fit the theme of a void elf using blood elf skin tones. it ruins and strips away the intentional aesthetic of the race

this statement isnt worth anything

if we are going this route, heck blood elves used to be night elves. should they get sylvan druidic options?

dark rangers were once farstriders as well. but they sport a much darker themed farstrider inspired uniform

void elves and dark rangers cant be a farstrider because the farstriders are all blood elves, and to provide void elves the option when you can be the actual thing with blood elves is silly. void elves need to be their own thing and alleria is overdue for a makeover to reflect her own void twisted version of a farstrider uniform like the dark rangers have done

I disagree.

Black for one is already an NPC option, though incomplete there is no good reasoning as to why we couldn’t have it for players. NPC’s literally walk around with it.

White on the other hand if done correctly (my favorite being effectively an untextured hair) can easily be unnatural in appearance.

A difference of Two-four years compared to a difference of thousands.

Your assessment is taking what I said out of context.

Tattoos are permanent (more or less) and would not just disappear because someone got Voided up.

Both Void Elves and Blood Elves should have them.

Honestly however Blizzard does Dark Rangers, they too should have access to the Farstrider tattoos.

(excepting the Night Elf ones if thats a thing)

But they can have come from that organization and have had those tattoos. Those two groups both should have access as well as the Blood Elves.

To what end or purpose?

Shes already been established. Changing her now would be moot. Folk will always point to her introduction into the WoW universe and continue as they have. It changes nothing.

4 Likes

Then they shouldn’t be too bothered by the idea of changing her to encompass more of the Void aspect of their race, seeing as how it would be a plausible time for Blizzard to add story to them (they need more story / lore).

2 Likes

times change

3 Likes

Its not about being bothered by it.

Its whats the point of it?

If its to show lore of the void corrupting them further over time that doesn’t really jive with what they’re supposed to be.

Resisting the Voids control and corruption to use it to protect.

It just doesn’t seem like it makes sense overall to me.

I wouldn’t be against it if they went that route but it seems either moot or negatively affecting the current lore of void elves.

Not sure I follow…

She changed clothes and got a yellow streak in her hair with the rest shifting to white. She never changed physically.

3 Likes

If they did what Magnificent proposed I am sure they would touch up on the status of VEs etc maybe even get some commentary on the wayfarers in the rift.

It also solidifies a clear message from Blizzard on the future of the hair whether people want to continue asking for it or not, you said it changes nothing on the end of asking and I would agree, but the message is still the same.

If you don’t support the natural hair options anyways changing her shouldn’t be a problem, and with Magnificents proposal of having her be in her void form as her permanent status that creates a specific Void tinged hair addition for VEs too (possibly of course), Magnificent pointed out before people use Alleria to ask for the wrong things (to become BE copy cats) when they could be using her to ask for unique things.

1 Like

I really liked Jaina’s after Theramore explosion model, I will never understand why they didn’t keep it.

1 Like

Her sister’s look has changed fairly radically over the years.

6 Likes

This is why I mentioned Alleria being void infused yesterday because if Sylvanas can change and change and change to reflect her current state why can’t Alleria when she’s supposedly the leader of the Void Elves.

2 Likes

imo her shadowlands model reflects someone leading the jailors army as well. its similar to other armor the jailor and his minions adorn while still keeping true to her farstrider roots which is fine. its almost like that simple act will make her much more respectable in her new role or something :thinking:

3 Likes

I certainly would not mind them adding to that lore one way or another.

A show of some sort of void ritual being enacted to make more, perhaps resulting in a mix of blueberry elves and some of the current skins showing that they are indeed VOID elves and have tentacles commonly or blue skin or what have you.

Its fair that it would change in that it would slightly show Blizzards interest in keeping them void themed. Which I like, but it wont stop anyone from requesting anything.

Sadly.

I personally don’t see an issue in her changing. I just don’t see the point.

It wont stop anything, it will just annoy people making more of these threads.

Also I don’t think she should be in her void form. Make her a blueberry sure, change the hair color to match but her void form would look out of place most of the time in my opinion.

Also Void Elves go in and out. No reason she, who is supposed to be teaching control, would suddenly lose it.

I absolutely have no qualms about her armor changing to match the Heritage… honestly I think all the Void Elves in the Rift should have some aspects of the armor… they’re all wearing a totally different pallet and it throws me off personally.

Yeah but aside from the first two they’ve been relatively consistent on how they want to show elven rangers of thalassian descent to be fair.

Honestly I’m really glad they changed her to the third through fifth ones… I hated the first two.

I want to be clear changing Alleria’s armor is whatever. I just don’t see the point in changing her looks.

The only outcome I see from that occurring is pissed off players and more threads.

1 Like