Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

All this flavor we could have if blizzard actually focused on the rpg aspects…

6 Likes

RIP Starshards, the only thing that made a night elf priest feel even slightly like a WC3 Priestess of the Moon.

8 Likes

The issue I take is Blizzard will say something customization wise, then never do it or backtrack and never do it, either way there’s a lot that we miss out on because “reasons” so I guess I don’t have to build onto that.

2 Likes

I miss fear ward…

3 Likes

Yeah. Didn’t Fear Ward kinda make dwarf priests like broken OP compared to other races though?

5 Likes

because their entire response has been “hur hur alliance bad, play horde.”

It did a little bit. But it was nice.

3 Likes

That’s a fine example of taunting and trolling, imo.

13 Likes

And your entire response has been that you are the same race which you aren’t, your name clearly says Void Elf Hunter not Blood Elf Hunter, I can screenshot it if I have to so it finally sinks in if that’s needed.

3 Likes

Oh I tried to tell them. I just got a sarcastic snipe in response. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Posters like that are such a pain.

Not really worth the effort to converse with them.

Also I ran out of likes on Fenelon so I’m using Kyuu the rest of the day.

6 Likes

Without light, nature usually pushes lighter hair and skin to create more vitamin D. More sun makes darker skin. Void elves should’ve been blonde from start. They were belfs after all.

I’m sorry… Are you trying to use real world biology (and incorrectly so) to explain a magical and sudden physical change in void elves?

Cause that’s not how any of this works.

They didn’t evolve over time…

4 Likes

He should be crowned at this point.

3 Likes

Hopefully it will happen, then he can follow up his treacherous Void Elves comment with something else because I really loved doing that scenario over and over again because of that. Lol.

2 Likes

Oh yes, you sure are contributing greatly to the image people like you create. Thank you very much.

If things worked like he said (or at least how I understand it since the sentence seems a little contradictory after a few reads), and seeing how someone like me who thinks the sun its evil turns out each time I’m exposed to the sun…

Then Void Elves should get a “Lobster red” skin tone.

6 Likes

For the record when I seen that comment earlier it made me laugh because they always call you out, me out or Lann out about how awful we supposedly are because we have different opinions but it’s like personally attacking someone just makes you look bad.

6 Likes

I mean, it absolutely is, but I’m a believer of letting people achieving their dreams.

And if their dream is to dig their own hole, then by all means, they should work towards it. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

My forum dream is to give you, Lann, Somand, Lance and Fen all of my like hearts from my characters, well mostly all of them at least and it’s getting there, I got a 20 hour cooldown this time around. Haha. :yum: :yum: :yum:

But I totally get where you are coming from it’s just ironic when someone will attack someone else about how bad they supposedly are while showing how bad they actually are.

8 Likes

The way he seems to think it works. Yeah. Lol

What gets me is they start out hostile, responding to you and others being slightly hostile because a previous poster was being hostile to you…

And then they think that somehow makes it ok to act that way cause clearly you or others started it.

Honestly none of you are ever as bad as the helf pros always mad your mad are…

So absolutely this.

Honestly the best part of people calling Fenelon “Fen” is that my main character, Fezzy’s, in world name is Fenn Softpaw…

I absolutely love it. Lol

3 Likes