Void Elf Customizations?

sorry you look basic as F

2 Likes

Casmir, I find I like the darker blue the best but I’m trying them all out. I’m so glad to put that topic behind us, I don’t have any bad feelings towards you and I’m sorry if I said anything unkind to you. Honestly at this point I can’t even remember half of what went down and most all our postings from the old board are gone. :hugs:
I am happy you’re enjoying your new look!

4 Likes

Humans.
Have you seen humans?

I think velfs should get their own unique customizations. I understand giving them belf skintones because a velf could logically be corrupted by void yet still retain their skin’s hue, but giving them everything the belfs have would take away that race’s identity.

4 Likes

lol

3 Likes

They literally copied and pasted existing assets aside from darker natural skin tones which Blood Elves also received. If they had new original hairstyles, skin and hair colors, or tentacle toggles, etc. that had to be developed you’d have a point, but that’s simply not the case.

I will concede that other ARs, namely the others from Legion and should have inherited assets from their respective original races where applicable as Void Elves did, so I’m perfectly fine with this happening before Void Elves get anything else. Aside from this however I’d consider them fair game.

3 Likes

You’re allowed to be wrong.

2 Likes

That’s your opinion but from what I have seen I’m not the only one that thinks or feels this way so cool but I am going to disagree with you and stand by that Void Elves took away from the core races getting things and all races whether core or allied deserve to get more long before Void Elves get anything more.

6 Likes

I actually just explained why this statement is incorrect. None of the skin tones they received were created new and just for them, they already existed hence they were pre-extisting assets, aside from the new tones Blood Elves also got. This is a statement of fact, not an opinion. Aside from that, I’ll leave you to your arbitrary list of priorities.

9 Likes

Just because you always disagree with what I say doesn’t change what I think or what others think and thinking it’s okay for an allied race to take time from the core races in a time when it should have been core races getting things this just makes you look bad not me so do me a favor and don’t ever bother replying to me again Sel I don’t even like you I never have and I never will.

9 Likes

Except this didn’t happen.

Yes, because gatekeeping from others is such a virtue.

Very well, I’ll leave you to your fallacies. Enjoy.

5 Likes

to be fair… void elfs were literally just copy paste with some blue tint slapped on the elves.
As with most allied races on the alliance they were really just copy pasted version of other races.
Even the nightborne got a chracter model shake up.

I think the Alliance deserved this few additional tweaks to the race considering that and the fact they they are by far the mosts favorite allied race on the alliance.

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/high-elf-customizations-for-void-elves/647399/724?u=lannisterian-tichondrius

I have to agree with Naughtymoon, the fact that it was “easy” is neither here nor there, VE’s got more impactful customization and what we are seeing is disparity, and people would argue “well because it was easy it doesn’t count”, people are arguing what you got, you’re making out with the bank, most of the pie, no one cares it was easy for you to do that.

Do you see why people take that stance?

In fact by continuing to push for this over core races being brought up to speed, and most importantly other AR’s to me thats just advocating for even more disparity, in favor of HE requests.

My support for the HE community is well documented because I did feel bad for people and I didn’t understand exactly who I was dealing with in many cases I didn’t know the same people supporting HE’s were trolling the diversity threads in opposition to skin tone diversity and the list goes on and on and on, and I feel like everyone draws the line somewhere, but not only do I feel it was achieved for people to truly be the Wayfarer in the rift, I also feel it was done at the expense of Blood Elves, and I’ve never cared about guarding the model until nothing was done in return, until when nothing was done in return people still wanted more Blood Elf customization, until after everything people will really sit there and be like “Blood Elves are so lucky for their jewelry they got so much” talking out of the side of their mouths the same mouths they usually bad mouth Blood Elves with anyways and completely failing to do their research as to why its unpopular and also the fact its locked to only one gender.

Very much this.

4 Likes

They look great! I can’t decide between the purple or cyan. I can’t stop making new void elves, they look so good with the new eye and skin colors. I just want black and white hair.

1 Like

I’m loving the shade. Lol

1 Like

(Commentary): No one is saying other races cannot make requests. For some reason, it’s only an issue with Void Elves ask for more. Blood Elves got more new stuff than Void Elves did, and yet I see nothing but Blood Elf players griping about how little they got and how much more they deserve. I think all races deserve more, and I think all players have a right to ask for any new customizations they can think of. I’ll leave it to the Devs to decide who gets worked on first.

9 Likes

i hope she loves shade too.
so she can hide that basic, i’ve seen it 10 times this week character.

Oh don’t get the wrong impression.

I’m loving your shade too. Lol

An actual JOKE. It would be funny if I didn’t find it in poor taste.

Back to comparing the fact they have gender specific only jewelry then? Thats on par with a second visual theme? A second visual theme that came for Void Elves during core race customizations? A second visual theme that the core race they parallel during core race customizations didn’t get?

And I and people like me will keep voicing our dissent on the idea of a race that has received unfair amounts of attention when it wasn’t their turn, and the attention was in the form of devaluing a core race that didn’t get decent attention along with most core races, yet you would advocate we should just “ignore” that because don’t pay attention to the fact you already have more lets just “ignore” that and press forward right?

Again very much this for emphasis.

1 Like

You’re simultaneously saying nothing and doing the utmost while also failing to insult someone.

2 Likes