Void Elf Customizations?

I can’t believe someone with a huge case of the me me’s demanding a clone of a Horde race is unironically calling the players they want to brutally rob selfish.

You’re projecting so hard it hurts.

2 Likes

You’re also dealing with a business entity that get’s to decide how they want to set things up. You don’t go to a restaurant screaming at them for not having an item on their menu, or if they have changed their menu because the owner decided that they want the restaurant to go in a different direction. You just take your money elsewhere cause that’s what mature, rational adults do.

I’m sure you’ve seen those videos of people screaming at McDonalds staff. This is literally how some people on the forum act like when things don’t go their way.

1 Like

Your head canon is incorrect. There is way too much HE presence in the alliance story for it to be in any way false, unless you willingly choose to ignore it. I suggest you either re-read the lore, or make an alt and re-play the quest lines listed above.

I’ve had too many run in’s with nice people that actually does it to either use you until your usefulness is over then they either vanish, or they find a way to use you more. Or just to do it for show and manipulate others to gang up and bully others for show. There is also the rare case of doing it for show with “pride” but it private they could actually care less for you and talk behind your back. The first is more often then the latter.

In this case, say you see a certain food advertised constantly by said resteruant and you wanted to try it. The ad lists the price and everything and states available at all locations. But when you order it they say they do not serve the food. You show them the ad to prove that they do serve it. Then the waiter goes ok and takes the order. Once the order arrives you gotten something that looks like a badly altered version of the food, don’t taste how it should (say it was a beef steak, but you get a pork steak) and the price is as advertised. I’d complain vehemently about it.

This was VE’s in many peoples eyes.

1 Like

That’s a fair point. I’d also say that Void Elves lose out because now they’re split in-between two identities and it would make writing future stories for them weird (unless if there was no intention to write any serious lore for the Void Elves to begin with).

I mean, tbh the main thing I wanna drive is that people just need to stop screaming cause then these topics keep turning into fights and it doesn’t evolve. If we go back to the restaurant example, just talk to the server and tell them what’s the tea. Look at the state of the other Velf thread for a good reference lol

3 Likes

pretty much furr, and it’s not like we can’t other suggestions either, for example since blizz don’t like the make a new AR for HE, they can have a story “split” between those that delves into the void for power, or those that becomes more faithful to the light and become lightforged (with model toggler!).

I’d suggest half-elves but if VE get’s ear customization then it kinda defeats that idea lol

There’s really nothing stopping Blizz from expanding the lore and creating something new. I like Void Elves cause I felt that it was going into new territory, and with High Elves, I would’ve liked to see something related to the Dragon Isles which could incorporate a lot of the tribal/natural artwork that people have been throwing around for a while now.

1 Like

Would be interesting if say they make an expansion baised on the dragon isles, and have a high elf capital posing as an alliance hub, and the horde hub could be a ogre capital baised on there WoD ogre empire, while also having them both be a core race of that x-pac.

Say it’s built from the hinterland elves that is getting tired of being attacked by BE/horde

1 Like

I don’t know about him, but anyone I see posting emoji here like :hugs: I automatically assume are being smug and snarky lmao

2 Likes

I’ve given up reasoning with a small clique of people who are determined to demonize me.
ty :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I’m actually not demanding anything. I just think this whole back and forth is childish. The whole idea revolves around this concept that looks belong to players, but they don’t.

If void elves got an appearance the blood elves aren’t owed anything. Nothing was taken away from the blood elves.

How are you liking the new blue eyes for Blood Elves, Starla? I know it’s something that you wanted, so I’m genuinely curious.

I am quite enjoying the new options myself, personally. Might as well use them!

2 Likes

If you didn’t do wrong, you wouldn’t be “demonized”

Gotta give OP credit. That bait is almost as good as this bait…

4 Likes

Oh hey gallows, got that new flavor of popcorn?

1 Like

There are only actual High Elves. Blood elves and Void elves are both just political offshoots of High Elves. Genetically they’re identical.

No. This is a horrible idea. They’re void elves. People make reasonable requests like different hair colors etc, but when I see stuff like this it just makes me shake my head in disbelief.

We’re void elves, the Ren’dorei. End of Story.

But having said that… feel free to RP whatever you like.

4 Likes

As you wish. Goblins!! Air drop!!

2 Likes

Were almost there,

Imgur

Just need some new Hair colors a, non blueberry option, non tentacle option let the player decide to opt out if they wish.

2 Likes

I am not asking for ve to be added to lf, I am asking for non-currupted, non-horde he to be added to lf.

I think you mis understand my statement.

2 Likes