Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

Yeah I used to just be interested in seeing that become a cloak setup option but now I think I really want them to just make it a barbershop option.

Let us use them regardless of mog!

5 Likes

I just wish we could get recolors of the heritage sets. The LFD recolors are right there!

What stops me from using the velf set is how aggressively purple the accents are. It’s more Royal than Void.

2 Likes

They’re part Otter, they like keeping their books on their tummy.

I’d love to see a red recolor

1 Like

The Dracthyr visage forms have a new system they’re apparently excited about which is just highlights, the evolution of which can be that cool starcursed hair.

Im all for a more elegant look into the void such as that and tattoos, a step away from what we normally know of the void which is just old gods.

4 Likes

Aha I can post with this character now (was giddy and wanted to show off the dragonrider harness, been after that for awhile)

yeah void is electric blue. the accents on our armor are rich purple.

There really is so much you can do. The community shows it and Blizzard just has to add it.
I just wish there was a Mag’har thread like this, at least in a way.

2 Likes

Basically, what everyone takes.

I can’t really think of any robe that matches the Void Elf heritage armor better.

1 Like

Yea if the Void Elves had gotten a better chest piece for the heritage Armor. It would have made it better that looked just liked the Blood Mage from Warcraft 3.

Void elves so far seen to veer more to blues, blacks and purples going off the tentacles.

I do think the royal purple was an interesting choice given what we see of the npcs.

I kinda want to see it in a deep blackish blue with silver highlights… Eh maybe still with the golden…

Don’t tempt me.

Though there was a love thread for them awhile ago…

electric blue is one of my fav colors out of all colors. its a pretty blue with a hint of violet. our heritage wings are electric blue and our entropic embrace is also. sometimes the wings seem out of place with the armor because they went overboard with the violet on the armor

This is how I feel about it. It feels very out of place, and like it doesn’t reflect any of the other motifs we’ve seen. There are no NPCs wearing this same blue and gold coloration as far as I’m aware. The ones I’ve seen in BfA and around Stormwind all wear pretty subdued colors.

1 Like

not sure what happened, because even the starcursed effect on our heritage hawkstrider is electric blue. and our crest

1 Like

The purple is even much darker too on the crest.

Some new AR threads opened up today! Check em out!

Rajani Allied Race Thread - By Mianyaue

Mok’nathal Allied Race Thread - By Mianyaue

Broken/Krokul Allied Race Thread - By Mianyaue

7 Likes

On topic of this for Void Elves. I want the Lodges to be full of Thalassian Alliance Elves like the ones in Loch Modan and Hinterlands with the Blood Elf Buildings but more unique and not really the samely with just Purple or Blue Colors.

Those are recolored Night Elf buildings actually.

They’re not even recolored.

Though the Allerian Stronghold ones are recolored Blood Elf buildings based on WC3.

Would be neat to see some Void Elf versions of those buildings… purple in place of the red and… honestly some sort of dark stone for the white stone bit I’d say.

2 Likes