Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

While I love my nightborne glow, I would like something more unique to the corruption. Claws are a desperate wish of mine, but they could also be glowy claws :eyes:

6 Likes

wrong link before, sorry. here it is

2 Likes

waiting on fens post

1 Like

Draenei getting black sclera with their Eredar options…

This would be perfect for voidy void elves.

12 Likes

I don’t know. I respect that you feel that way but I honestly think void elf hairstyles are light years ahead of blood elf ones. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I would be happy just to have a few of the blood elf hairs I’d gladly share my velf hairs wiff u too

3 Likes

IMO there’s no reason to not share most if not all hair styles and colors between all races.

10 Likes

That is a really awesome mog by the way. Love it.

2 Likes

I was originally against sharing of hairstyles, skin tones, etc. because I am still a huge advocate for racial distinction. However, Blizzard has already ripped off the bandage so they may as well unlock the options.

8 Likes

Ahhh thank you! It is literally one of the reasons I won’t race change this character to a human right now.

1 Like

There’s a mash up of void elf hair on a night elf and it looks fantastic! I don’t see why hair is a defining customization for a race when it’s the most realistically moved around feature.

7 Likes

I just want pigtails T.T

4 Likes

I mean the way you keep racial identity is through the hair accessories. Have nelf themed stuff for nelves, kul’tiran ones for kul’tirans, troll ones for trolls, orcish ones for orcs and so on.

6 Likes

Hey, I think the Blood Elf hair styles are still really good. Stop hiding that hair and let it shine.

2 Likes

All my draenei use the side braid, and so would all my characters if I could do so!

3 Likes

That is a good idea. I’d also like to see race-themed makeup and tattoos. Seeing that Night Elves are getting more tattoos while we haven’t gotten our fel-themed ones yet is ick. :upside_down_face:

:black_heart: I just don’t like how cardboard-y our hair looks. Has no texture and doesn’t move with our movements.

7 Likes

I can see there has been some negativity towards void elves over the last few hours.
And so while i still have the link, i want to show off my void elf.

He is my main, thats my main transmog, and he is completely awesome.

Void elves are a really awesome and unique race and i really hope blizzard gets them more involved with the story. Im really glad we were given this void themed race.
Fingers crossed for a void themed expansion!

5 Likes

Speaking of movement, I made a comment in another thread about armor physics, we also need better hair physics too.

2 Likes

I’d love that. But I think that’s wishful thinking. People like us, who want more cosmetics and such, don’t seem to be a priority.

3 Likes

Very nice!

Aye!

Love them and what they represent!

3 Likes