Veteran Returning Player - looking for a SL and beyond home

Hey Everyone!

I’ve been playing on and off since TBC, skipped WoD and maybe another one in there somewhere, came back real late for BfA, got a few characters to 120 or near 120, and realized the sheer amount of catch-up and grinding needed, and it began to feel like homework with all the “stuff” to get up to par, so I decided to just pump my brakes until SL was near, and start playing on the regular after hopefully finding a place to land and making a few new in-game friends.

The guild I am in now is sadly, pretty much dead, and I’m looking for a new home:

Faction and / or server transfer is fine by me EST preferred

I have plenty of raid experience through TBC, Wrath, Cata, etc… and have (in general) a pretty regular schedule I can play.

I have 0 BfA end game experience, and am not really looking to get into it so late into the expansion - I’ll just spend my time pre-patch leveling or jumping into groups where my crap gear wouldn’t slow down the show to help out whoever needs it.

My available raid times:

One time during the week M-Thurs - 8PM EST - 12AM (ish) EST
Friday- 8PM - whenever really

I’m also able to be on randomly throughout the week doing whatever and working on my main or helping out guildies achieve whatever they are working on. I tend to only focus on my main until patches are just about over and will usually start leveling something to keep it fun until new content is released - so if you require raid ready alts, I’m probably not your guy.

Characters I have mained over the years:
Lock (aff, demo)
Death Night (frost, blood)
Pally (prot, ret)
Druid (resto, boom)
Priest (disc, shadow)

Happy to play any role needed in SL, however I have 0 desire to “be in charge” or be a raid leader. I am however always prepared, on time, and ready to go.

What I am looking for:

Active guild of adults 21+ ideally with responsibilities outside of WoW - looking to be current in end game at least up to normal, and maybe play around in mythic for those of us that want to try towards the end of patches downing a few bosses to celebrate, no need to be hard-core but I don’t want to feel like I wasted my time showing up to a raid either.

PvE focused, with group / team runs of various things pretty frequently, and just generally fun to be around and play the game with.

PvP isn’t a focus of mine, but if you needed someone to run out there and die pretty quickly, I’m more than happy to oblige :slight_smile:

my btag is: Lew #1418

I’ll be around in game this evening, hope to hear from a few folks.

1 Like

Hey Lewsifer,

We’re an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US (EST timezone). We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm - 12am EST and are looking to recruit experienced Mythic raiders for our team in Shadowlands. We will be doing trials and looking to maintain a solid 24-26 player team with a rotation schedule.

Our guild was formed in 2010 and have always pushed hardmodes/mythic content in a drama-free, fair raiding environment. We’re currently 11/12M Nyalotha and very close to getting our CE N’Zoth kill before prepatch.

If this is something that interests you, please fill out an application on our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and I’ll make sure that our GM gets in contact with you to determine if you’d be a good fit for our team.

Thank you and best of luck with your guild search!

Pyratic#1706

Hi there and welcome back! Based on your post, it seems as though our guild was custom made for you! Dropping some info below, and if you think it’d be a great mutual fit like I do, feel free to reach out!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hello Lewsifer,

My name is Tega and I am the GM for the Order of Lost Saints, an Alliance PvE Guild. We check a lot of your boxes, (Time Zone, Avg Age, Schedule, Activities and PvE Focus) We have room for one more DPS, and we would be more than happy to talk to you to see if our Guild may be right for you.

Our goal is to field an intimate but effective Heroic Raid Team for Shadowlands. Raid size will be in the 12-15 person range in order to foster a atmosphere where our members don’t feel like they are simply cogs in a machine. You would be a crucial element of the team not just another number on Alternate Raid Team C. We believe this approach also makes it easier to forge lasting friendships and a sense of camaraderie. Currently we plan on Raiding twice weekly, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 10:30pm EST. We are very patient and expect mistakes to happen, we do expect people to strive to learn their class and the mechanics. We don’t mind wiping often and will never yell at or call out people, as long as we are learning from our mistakes. We don’t have intentions of raiding on mythic difficulty. We are a PvE based Guild so in addition to raiding we will be running quite a few dungeons, etc. on off nights.

Currently, we are not raiding in BfA, we are running dungeons and preparing for Shadowlands. But it is an ideal time to join us and get to know us before the expansion launches. Our raid roster right now has thirteen confirmed players, so we are past the minimum of 10 people though we are reticent to go past 15, we feel 14 would be ideal. In need of ONE more DPS at the moment. We are located on the Nazgrel/Nesingwary/Vek’nilash server group. If you are interested please either respond to this post or contact me at Tega#1389.

Yours,
Tega

Hey there Lewsifer, we are in need of more range. We are building a CE focused team. Our raid times are Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST and Friday: 9pm - 12:30am EST. Ill post our recruitment post below for you to read, if you are interested hit us up.

Hey Lew,

Our raid nights and time frames seem to fit with what you are looking for and we definitely have a group of folks who have responsibilities outside of the game and the Raid leader role is taken care of :slight_smile:. I will leave our recruitment post below for your consideration. Happy guild hunting!

Elysian Sodality has been together as a guild since 2011 and recently made the move to horde as we prepare for Shadowlands. We have a great community of players, some with experience dating back to vanilla and others who started new in BfA. We have students, working professionals, husbands, wives, parents, friends and neighbors.

We will have two raiding platforms in Shadowlands. All players who join the guild are welcome to participate on the Monday raid team. This team will be focused on AotC and run from 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST every Monday evening. We are happy to work with people who are new to the game or new to raiding.

We also have a second team on Wednesdays and Fridays that will be focusing on pushing mythic progression at a meaningful pace. We are not a CE based guild, but we do have the drive to push and improve our play. There may be opportunities for folks to participate on this team, based on interest and performance during the Monday raids.

We are looking to add a few more like-minded players to our community, whether it’s to participate on a raid team, push mythic keys or simply to hang out while you farm achievements or mounts. You are not required to raid to be part of the guild. We have a great group of people and a positive community.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to add me Anna#1862

Hey Lewsifer! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time

Sunday 9 pm Realm time

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/R25944D

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add A tank and DPS headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+ and PvP. Check us out.

Azshul/Doubtful
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Lewsifer!

So, it looks like you’ve already got a pretty good handful of replies, but in case you’re still browsing, I wanted to pop in and chat. We’re a group of 21+ that have definitely been working in the same boat you have. We spend all kinds of time together outside of raiding (which we do as more of an enhancement rather than a requirement), so I’ll drop our blurb if you want to know more!

Hope to hear from you soon!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time. We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling or shaming - just having a good time and killing bosses.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!