[H] <Faceroll> Recruiting For Shadowlands | 2Day (Thurs/Fri Evenings)

Faceroll on Illidan [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for cutting edge while still enjoying our time.

While our main focus is fielding a team for Shadowlands, we’re also planning on casually running Ny’alotha until Shadowlands release.

About Us
Faceroll has been around in some form or another since Mists of Pandaria. Our officer team is filled with individuals who have prior Cutting Edge experience in past expansions and looking to get back to achieving that. With Shadowlands looking to be a good expansion, we’re aiming to get back to that.

Raid Times
We’re going to be raiding 2 times a week, for a total of 6 hours per week:
Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST
Friday: 9pm - 12:30am EST

What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for people who are wanting to progress through Mythic content while still enjoying their time. We’re not aiming to be part of the World First race, but do want to achieve clears while content is still relevant. We’re looking for people who don’t need their hand-held to do what they need to do so they’re prepared for raid, we’re looking for active members who will play the game outside of just raid nights.

Recruitment Needs

• Tank: HIGH
  • Ranged DPS: HIGH
  • Melee DPS: HIGH

How We Operate
We know each guild handles things differently, so we’d like to be as up-front with how we do things as possible.

• Loot

As of this moment there’s no formal loot rules used, or plan to be used. We’re operating off the basic understanding that we’re a team and hope all will pass loot around that benefits the team as a whole the most.

• Consumables

We aim to provide all consumables needed for raid, but that is so long as we have contributions from he whole team either in form of mats or gold.

• Bench

At this time it’s unclear how this will operate as we’re still working on fielding a full team, but the plan is to recruit beyond just a 20 man roster and setup a rotation so as to ensure that no person is sitting for more than a single week at a time.

• Attendance

We don’t do any sort of formal attendence tracking, but we do expect people to make it to majority of raid nights and if you’re going to miss a night, or week, let officers know ASAP so we can plan around it.

• Addons

Typically we’re not going to sit here and dictate what addons you do or do not use so long as it’s not causing issues. If you end up messing up mechanics and aren’t using something like BigWigs or DBM, you may be told to install it.

• Out of raid activity

We don’t have any requirements for doing things outside of raid, beyond the understanding that it is your responsibility to do anything such as M+ to maintain your gear to a raid-ready level.

Contact
We do require all raiders to have a working microphone and be willing to use Discord.

As of this moment we’re still working on the process for raid apps, so feel free to add an officer on BNet and we can chat!

Site: faceroll.org

• Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Eonax [Officer] - Rav#1666
  • Watermonkey [Officer] - Watermonkey#11419

Looking for more for Shadowlands!!!

1 Like

Still 'crootin for Shadowlands.

Come join the fun

Still looking! Gonna be doing some keys tonight come get a feel for the peepz!

Friend sent me here. I plan on playing a enhancement shaman in shadowlands. I have prior Aotc’s just not from bfa, also have mythic+ experience. Anything you need from me that I didn’t post my tag is Watermonkey#11419. (currently on arthas planning on transferring)

1 Like

Still Looking for more! Add us lets chat!!!

We are still looking for more !! Add me lets chat!

If people are looking for a fairly open and honest group Faceroll is a great fit. Joined back in early BFA and the group really helped me improve and always offerd me opportunities and feedback. Super pumped for Shadowlands!

We definitely are looking for new dedicated members go come join our ranks as we progress through shadowlands!

Still searching for them peeps!

Still searching for more. Come raid tonight!

Looking for more

Hello All,
Are you still looking for a Brewmaster Tank? Raid times are set? Are you Alliance or Horde?

Meant to ask those questions on my BM Monk Tank :sunglasses:
I have a little exp. 9/12M on current xpac. Been playing, raiding, etc., etc. a little of 10yrs i say :sunglasses:
my Battlenet is: GIBBZ#1996
Dont be afraid to hit me up in game!!

added you =D

Just looking for them dps!!!

Sup Needclean, accepted :wink:

Keep them requests rollin in !

Looking for more range!

Looking for more to raid with in shadowlands!!! Hit us up!!