Veteran players LF home for TWW

Slow down…

Hello there! some friends and myself are looking for a group of folks to join for the upcoming expansion. We are long time players with a wide variety of experience through the years. We are also “dad” gamers with lives outside of WoW, so we are looking for a more relaxed, adult environment.
As far as raid availability, can’t really do anything earlier than 8 pm Central, and preferably ending by 11 pm Central at the latest.

We love to raid and do keys. We aren’t looking for parselords, but folks like us that can’t put 40+ hours a week into the game, yet have skill and know what they are doing.

You can reach me at:
Bnet - Arakkias#1208
Discord - arakkias

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).

Core members are mostly “Dad gamers” as well. You’re group would be welcome for sure, if we are not too late or casual for you. :slight_smile:

You guys sound like a good group, unfortunately that would be way too late for me. Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

Good afternoon Voltaeric,

We are a small drama free guild/raid group of experienced players looking for a few more dps to join us. We mostly raid, but there are a good handful of us that do M+, mount/tmog runs as well.

We raid Sat/Sun from 6 pm to 8:30 pm (PST). We do ask that people have previous AOTC experience.

Feel free to add me on discord (Username: Lewpha) or reply here if you think we may be a good fit for you.

< Group hug > [H] [Area-52] is a new guild, currently recruiting to establish a roster for TWW. Our goal is to provide a fun yet focused raid environment aiding the team in steady progression while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. In addition, we also aim to foster a M+ community within the guild as many of us are moderately focused on M+ content.

Raid days/times:

Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST [6:30pm - 9:30pm PST]

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: CLOSED

Melee DPS: OPEN [High priority: Warrior/Rogue/DH]

Ranged DPS: Open; [High priority: Hunter/Warlock/Mage]

Healers: Open; [High priority:  Holy Paladin/MW monk]

If your chosen class is not listed above, we encourage you to still reach out as we are always looking to add exceptional players to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact the following:

Guildmaster: [Ivaedra]
Discord: ivaedra (preferred method) // Bnet: Vae#11586

Hey there. Here’s my guild recruitment post. 7-10 pm PST. So 9-12am CST. Hmu on discord if you’re interested.

Hi Voltaeric!

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to around 325 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids for all guildies meeting min ilvl Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central. Trial and previous logs required.
*We have monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.

Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hey there! I think we may be exactly what you’re looking for. We’re what we call a life first guild and raid one day a week Tuesday 6-9pm PST.

Check out our post below and contact me (or any leaders) if you’d like to talk more!

Hey, Arakkias,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild–mostly working adults, always clear heroic, love to run keys, and people are around almost every night looking to run something.
A few more consistent raiders would be a great addition to our team and we are looking for both dps and probably heals. If any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth
Tossed you a discord request, as well. My bad–apparently you aren’t accepting discord requests and have to send them instead. I’ll toss you one on battlenet!

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late-night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 9:45 pm to 12:45am CST. (This may be a bit late for you but thought to see if it might work for you) We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So, we have all gotten older and realized that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t want to give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497 or Discord at Hadorya#3191. Hope to hear from you soon. If not, then I wish you luck in your endeavors.