Veteran player leaving, farewell

I’ve been playing WoW for 15 years. Wrath was my first expansion. The game lost its charm after Cata. Its not a bad expansion but it changed WoW too much. I dont think im gonna play MoP either because its Cataclysm with a different skin.

Its been a lot of fun to share this Classic journey with you! Sadly, i think the journey is over. Im going to end my subscription for now and stop playing. Have fun and farewell

15 Likes

Cata is literally better version of wotlk.

31 Likes

Thanks for sharing this message with us.

5 Likes

You will be greatly missed on the forums where the presence of Ancaria, level 21 Night Elf Druid with three posts was known by every regular user.

:violin: :violin: :violin:

19 Likes

Pliz send me your gold before you “leave”

Thank you.

6 Likes

I’ve been playing since Vanilla and I find it ironic that Wrath Babies call themselves veterans…

18 Likes

To be fair, Wrath was a really long time ago. I was 15 when Wrath launched and now I’m 32 today. I think it’s fair to call the Wrath babies veterans.

9 Likes

So assuming you started Classic from scratch, that means you started your WoW mid wrath or in wrath, meaning you played from wrath all the way to BFA before quitting for classic.

Just very inconsistent behavior Cata/MOP/WOD/Legion losing it’s charm all of a sudden, sounds like Cataclysm forum regurgitate hate.

That all said, hey man good luck, hope you find the version of WoW you like, I’m sure Classic Fresh is around the corner.

8 Likes

Womp womp see you next month.

4 Likes

How is MoP Cata with a different skin? The classic andys mame some wild comparisons lol

2 Likes

:wave: Bye! :wave:
:wave: Goodbye now. :wave:
Don’t forget to write. :wave:

3 Likes

Uhh okayyy… sorry you can’t with the times

Oh look another low level sock puppet.

1 Like

What’s the point of sharing this?

Saying farewell? No one knows you.

Giving Blizzard feedback? But it’s classic this is what it’s supposed to be.

2 Likes

See ya logged in

1 Like

NGAF, bye “Veteran”

3 Likes

Because they can.
Why not?
Other people do it.
It’s fun to post.
Feeling social.
The long goodbye…

Lotsa reasons! :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Enjoy your retirement!

1 Like

MoP is cata but better

2 Likes

I can’t say I understand that either. If you liked Wrath, then Cata isn’t that much different from what i understand? shrug.

1 Like