Very toxic and racist community

Honestly, I don’t think anyone gives a damn about whether you’re a troll or not.

The community is nice enough to acknowledge your own issues and try to be helpful.

The least you can do is to attempt the same.

1 Like

Very rare for me, too. Actually, someone forum stalked me in the Cata days because I beat him in arena. Just popped up in a thread flaming me and telling me to go to a field. Honestly kinda funny because he got banned in like 3 minutes. Then he messaged me in-game… got taken care of there, too.

But it’s been a long time.

2 Likes

I seem to recall those toxic racist comments existing three years ago and before. Pretending the WoW comunity was a beacon of shining hope and equality in the past is just silly. The internet is full of crappy people. It’s always been that way.

I don’t approve of the comments they make, but eff them. It’s words you see in a video game.

That is creepy. There are still weirdos on the forum that will nonstop flag posts, look through your profile and post history to try to find some “gotcha” thing. It’s rather pathetic.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re allowed to ban fictional players.

1 Like

Welcome to the “anything evil is cool” mentality. Many children in our society discover it at a young age and hear someone say “Yo lets go beat those dogs fool!” except add a lot more profanity and racism, and those children decide thats cool and wanna act that way and for many, it sticks with them for a lifetime. And WoW has TONS of players like that.

My kids acted that way, they wouldn’t have a PC.

4 Likes

Hey, that just happened!

Weirdos going to be weirdos. What can I say.

The current trend is anything good is boring because they’re used to it.

They turn to anything which gives them some sort of entertainment just because it’s different. Some people are lucky to escape before they get consumed but most people get caught up and their entire personality changes to destroy themselves.

It’s why everyone simps for anti-heroes or villains with soft hearts in redemption arcs.

Y’all Blood Elves are bunch of sissies, “For the sissies” . There I am racist and toxic in the same sentence

FITE ME :rage:

1 Like

Sounds like you guys are describing Twitter. The cesspool of mankind.

No not really. We’re describing the general state of the entire world.

1 Like

I’ve played for a while also and never seen anyone take it to the lvl that this person is saying you think maybe someone is just trying to start something.\

Which is perfectly encapsulated in Twitter.

2 Likes

Report, ignore and just group with your friends for now on. :man_shrugging:

Can’t disagree with that xD

1 Like

The current crop of developers chased off the real MMORPG gamers by chasing the e-sport/ultra competitive crowd. Retail WoW is a cesspool of toxic behavior that is only encouraged by the way it’s designed.

I play tons of other MMOs and none of them have the level of toxic behavior retail WoW has.

3 Likes

Sure seems that way. It’s not cool to be a nice person anymore.

1 Like

Now calm down we didn’t say Warriors deserve to be nerfed.

Yikes what have I done

I just don’t join pugs here because of the way some people act. I refuse to even argue over the point whether I am a lady or not because I learned the only people that it matters to are the people who already know me and the rest well…