Very toxic and racist community

No, OP is just trolling for reaction and didn’t mention any names because it’s against forum rules and he knows it.

3 Likes

Someone went fishing today. Looks like they hauled in quite a catch.

Wow that’s so bad.

So you were trolling in this thread too?

2 Likes

i don’t care what people may say, i’m scared of just voices. They could be friendly and it would feel exactly same

What if you’re lying that you’re scared of voices? Maybe you’re the same as what you told about OP:

2 Likes

Aren’t you supposed to believe him though and not diminish his feelings of anxiety?

2 Likes

maybe i am, who knows, you shouldn’t trust anyone

Play on an RP server. Ppl are nice on RP servers. Make your Moonguard jokes all you like, RP nerds are chill.

I’am supposed to. But it seems he’s willing to throw others into the fire while pleading he’s scared of the fire.

Interesting.

why? I don’t have any empathy, being in similar even if true situation wont change that. I said many times that i’m a garbage evil person

That doesn’t make sense. Then why even post a thread about anxiety? Why do you expect people to care about your issue?

Empathy doesn’t mean everyone else has to shower sympathy on you while you decide to throw rocks at them.

I, personally, don’t believe this. I’ll diminish you all day long bby

Just wondering why they’re abandoning their logic so quickly to attack

1 Like

I’ve never seen anyone to tell anyone to go kill themselves. So, I got no idea what you’ve done to trigger that. But there is a reason. You’re just not sharing it.

Anyway, who cares? Just /ignore them and move on.

I really fail to see how this deserves a forum post. Yes. Humans are mean. But if you going to care this much about every comment, oh boy…that’s gonna be 1 rough ride for you.

He’s randomly assuming OP is trolling despite OP confirming that it was discord he got abused.

I asked him how he can assume that and he’s like “Lol no I’m not gonna believe anyone”.

Ironically another poster found a similar thread by him with a similar fear of communication.

Why should people believe him?

1 Like

i have no idea, i don’t plan, i just post whatever comes in my mind.

That’s your wish but when it comes to empathy you cannot expect it to work like that.

If you want others to believe you at your word, you should be prepared to return the same favour if they have at least explained their situation. That’s how empathy works.

1 Like

I must be doing something right. I rarely run in to jerks in the game and even more rarely, maybe never, run in to any racist jerks.

3 Likes

Same but there have been occassions where I ran into people doing that to others. So that’s how I believe OP.

They are few but they do exist. They are quickly silenced by people around them so credit to the community where it’s due

2 Likes

do i want though? What if i don’t care and post just because i feel to post? Or maybe i have personality issues that create opposite conflicts within me and prevent from staying consistent?

Or maybe i’m just a troll?

I learned that valuable lesson from “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. D.T.A. Don’t Trust Anyone.