Very toxic and racist community

I agree, I do a ton of mythics and I pretty much pug 99% of the time, and the only negative people I met rage or get upset that we didn’t time, but not once has anyone said racist things. The worse I have had at me is, “learn the dungeon noob” or “why didn’t you cc the mender you jerk!”

Yes they do, it just takes time.

Yes most people are cool even when you fail

When it comes to things that are toxic such as racism, I still believe it comes down to setting an example vs talking about it. Like with anything, actions speak louder with meaning over words. Hate brings out more hate. Its important to focus on what is most important. I encounter & experience racism & hate everyday and I don’t let it win. I block it all out and sleep at night just fine.

Yeah, come try the aussie servers. You can’t go 10 minutes without seeing something toxic/racist in chat. PvE/PvP. Doesn’t matter.

Yep, WoW certainly does attract them. I think the only online “community” I’ve ever experienced that was as bad or worse was on the old IMDb message boards.

1 Like

Of all the threads you could necro, you choose this…?

7 Likes

Just had to dig this up, huh.

2 Likes

Posting in a necro thread.

I like a lot of things. I don’t like racists and I don’t like fake ppl on social media that have sheep follow them with their fake personality/parts to be “liked” and go “viral”. Otherwise, I’m gud.

1 Like

Horde and Alliance have always been racist towards each other. Its war after all

1 Like

That’s racism, friend.

1 Like

Blizzard abused the community. Sort of like if you beat your dog it will get mean.

2 Likes

Wow, I assumed that would have totally changed in 10 months!!! :wink:

That has become a meme on its own. :wink: People often pop in such necro threads and say that.

1 Like

I thought I was being clever and original… :pleading_face:

I was just tryna fit in. :cry:

I wanted forum cool points… :sob:

:weary:

1 Like

You’re a warlock not a death knight, stop reviving dead stuff.

1 Like

i recomend not to do random bgs or lfr or lfd they have always been this bad i doubt you knew that based on your threat.

2 Likes

It’s weird to me how threads don’t auto-lock after 30 days of inactivity here like they do on EU(Generally). Seems like a decent chunk of forum stuff works completely different between NA and EU.

2 Likes

This isnt a WoW community problem…this is a humanity problem. And some of these miserables have slimed their way into the gaming community.
Theyd do the rest of humanity a huge favor by not paying their internet bill anymore.

2 Likes

Eww. A Non-Troll.

1 Like

lol. Very lucky person.
I had it happen right from the start when i first started playing. The homophobic crap too. and Im a straigth white male married to a woman, for god sake. If theyre doing it to me, I believe just about anyone who says theyre experiencing it.
The chat box alone is terrible most of the time.
Theyve harassed my wife a few times. Offered her payment for sex. lol. Making very personal remarks. I had to show her how to block other players from chatting at her.

1 Like