Venruki, the #1 Mage in the World says Solo Queue will be dead if tanks are allowed

I agree. Those matches are actually more fun than the healer matches imo. Usually end up 3/3 anyway so idk what anyone has to complain about… But then again its hard to get thru all 6 because some healer dependant warrior rage quits after 3 matches because hes not getting carried by an overtuned healer.

I love the tank que’s but that’s probably because I’m DK and generally can go 4+ wins. I don’t know the random 20 second games vs 2-3 minutes in 2k+ is kind of fun once in awhile. I don’t’ get why people so mad. If you don’t want tanks, go q 3’s. Why exclude a whole subsection of players in a solo shuffle environment. My only thing I think is bear vs bear just like pally vs pally.

just another reason solo shuffle should be 4v4

Yeah i mean ive had some longer matches even at lower rating and they were pretty fun. The people crying about are the ones getting nuked down. I’ve been the target sometimes and ya it sucks, but thats part of the game. No worse than queing 3’s on a caster and getting melee trained.

So I watched all 7 minutes and does he really say that? He says it’s weird/strange, he doesn’t enjoy it but he doesn’t see blizzard removing tanks from the Q. He asks some questions on what can be done, but he doesn’t say it will be dead. IDK. I get it people are passionate about tanks in Rated. It’s solo rated so who cares, if you dont’ want to face tanks, go 3’s regular.

1 Like

Tanks in solo queue is disgusting you might aswell have triple dps as well if thats the case, theres tanks out here doing more damage than some dps while not dying makes sense

1 Like

Idk what kind of point you’re trying to make bringing up w/l when i played 4 games lol. I dont have to justify why I took a break to you. My point still stands. Funny you responded to the irrelevant part and not the part about using numbers I researched.

Give me triple dps games too. IDC. It’s solo.

https://imgur.com/a/OFWkqnp love players that cant count/read

the point is you have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to arena pacing and why tanks are detrimental to a skilled/fun gameplay environment

1 Like

He actually seemed really diplomatic and didn’t really take a side in it since there’s pros and cons. Im guessing people didn’t watch the video. Misleading title.

Yeah, I didn’t watch it and just based it on what the OP implied.

I apologize to Venruki if he happens to be reading this.

stopped reading. you probably put more brain power into coming off as a douche than your actual rebuttal/idea.

Tanks being included in Solo Shuffle is the fun police move.

ban tanks

and work in 2v2 dps so the queues aren’t crazy.

take your clickbait somewhere else

Healer would just win each round, no?

most yes exactly, still fast qs for casuals who dont care about tank qs, real games for higher mmr

1 Like

That’s probably how it’s going to go right now, it’s just that a high concentration of tanks at low mmr 50-50ing MMR off each other is going to be kind of miserable for newcomers and maybe damage their perception of arena.

Then we enter the tank logoff meta when they see they’re matched with a healer.

If you would take a break from eating crayons for one day, you may understand what i wrote.