Venruki, the #1 Mage in the World says Solo Queue will be dead if tanks are allowed

I think the Solo que its also going to die due to the people who drop mid games. I had 3 drops tonight at 1700 range. Not sure how bad it get at higher but seems to be a thing on all rating really.

No. They may offer a different perspective, though.

1 Like

You been playing ranked solo shuffle a long time then? Cause I don’t know if you are qualified to have an opinion otherwise.

Nobody has because it came out a week ago. I have a bit of unranked experience, though.

Exactly…Now you get it.

:dracthyr_tea:

Right.

Bahaha what? Yeah, you keep thinking that

1 Like

I will, thanks for being supportive.

Thanks for making the rest of us laugh

If you are happy, I am happy.

I’m glad your happy that I’m happy because we are laughing at you and your logic.
Keep it up champ. You’re doing great

Mhm… Well, I hope the Grand “we” are having a good time as well.

Ironic coming from someone who plays rmp.

Also, tanks in solo shuffle are fine. Its such a miniscule thing to complain about when so few people who pvp play tanks. Now they have an outlet to not be in lfg finding groups for 3s or 2s. Preventing tanks from solo queue is such a “fun police” move.

0 rated experience andy gives his terrible opinion on rated game mode #128912

this would be true if they were mixed in with healers but they’re not so the miniscule tanks have their own ladder so you end up getting them in 2200+ matches where it does not fit

Who is this andy person? And its not an opinion. Its based on numbers I looked up right before posting this. As well as experience.

Side note, I play solo shuffle on my outlaw rogue, Druid. Go cry about something worthwhile. Tanks in solo shuffle are not it bud.

https://drustvar.com/character/us/Azshara/Pizzapastama 44% win loss in unrated lol

please stop typing like you have any knowledge on anything in regards to rated pvp

1 Like

I mean, i do have a 2700+ alt account…

Can we ban tanks from PVE as well? Raid bosses are sick of being forced to attack the one guy that doesn’t die. Really gets in the way of world domination and such.

No. Just no. Either keep it how it is and deal with the 20 second matches with tanks or remove tanks altogether. All that would accomplish is dragging matches out because they wont tone down tanks enough. We all know blizzard cant balance anything to a tolerable level.