Venruki, the #1 Mage in the World says Solo Queue will be dead if tanks are allowed

If you’re a tank and people are asking for a healer you’re locked from that content because your not wanted.

Tanks belong in BGs and rbgs

I for one am glad tanks are finally viable in arenas and I really hope Blizzard do not make the mistake of removing them from arena queues. Why restrict the content to only dps and healers? People maining tanks aren’t allowed to play the game like others do?

If tanks are overperforming somehow at the high level, just nerf them accordingly.

But that is not the case. I assure you that tanks are not overperforming AT ALL in arenas, just look at the leaderboards of both NA and EU. Tank specs are not sitting ANYWHERE NEAR the top.

just make them take up a dps slot and if they end up in a match with 4 tanks and 2 healers that would be extraordinary

yeah what a stinker
he could never lfg to gladiator every season (without voice) like you

if ven saw the account you lost with those 11 gladiator mounts he would be in shambles

3 Likes

The funniest thing about people complaining about tanks is that the healer matches are just as toxic. Half the time you’re in there with some nob that has 45k health and rage quits 4/5 matches in.

wah

go play your wah-volin Venruki.

mages are tankier than tanks, do way more damage, have better heals, and much more CC.

Imagine a season. Where venruki lfg to glad.

I’m still waiting.

Truth of the matter is he only played with people equal or above him in skill level who in is not comparative to solo Que.

It invalidates all pushes above the norm

don’t get me wrong the year is 2022 and venruki probably isn’t even a top 20 mage on NA rn and he’s surely not interested in being one either

but if you really believe that your like three? 5-7% ladder mounts you got playing no voice with awful players resigned to LFG in some of the absolute worst seasons in the games history is more impressive than the what, 30? he has over the years 26 of which being not 5-7% ladder and like 12 of them being r1s just because other good players liked playing with someone they thought was good then i don’t even know what to say

i mean that’s even disregarding the years he spent participating and winning tournaments

normally you wild egoing in every single one of your posts about your very small harem of lfg duelist mounts is fine, and again don’t get me wrong i’m sure you oWnEd!1!! him playing arcane or frost or with awful players like zhr for stream content in recent years
but that is a REALLY stupid way to gauge how good someone is my bro

3 Likes

Yeah soloq shove every CD off mount is a lot harder than blizzcon competition. I know this because the voices in my head told me

2 Likes