Venruki, the #1 Mage in the World says Solo Queue will be dead if tanks are allowed

Xaryu is actually thebest and most unbiased mage

1 Like

+1, tanks should not be allowed in any arena, plenty of jobs for them to do in battlegrounds.

anecdotally, i queued for the new rated solo queue yesterday, the first pop came up and showed 2x tank and 4x dps, however 1 of the DPS didnā€™t take their pop so the game didnā€™t start, you bet your butt i dropped queue the minute i saw that and havenā€™t tried since.

1 Like

also, looks like a post on how to avoid tanks has been stickied on the worldofpvp subreddit. if it goes live like this is will be an alt-F4 mashing disaster.

Correct. I chalk it up the 24/7 IV drip of wheat grass shots and probiotics cocktails heā€™s consuming.

He didnt say lean toward healer tank dps either because two matches would have two tanks.

this guy doesnā€™t even play the game ?

At this point I donā€™t even care what they do as long as it stops all BooHoo. So many people crying into their keyboards itā€™s gross.

you dont even pvp, why are you expressing an opinion on pvp

just cause i havenā€™t pvpā€™d on my tank i made for DF doesnā€™t mean i havenā€™t pvpā€™d :face_with_peeking_eye: i shouldnt have to post on main, with a spec community i donā€™t want to be apart of, nor a main i want to continue, just to validate things i say to a bunch of hardstuck 2k players on da forums :face_with_spiral_eyes:

ā€œRank 1 player says crack is badā€

Thank god for these people what would we do otherwise

ah yeah ur mysterious 2700+ alt account of course

sick troll bro ur on a roll keep it up

5 Likes

I know right. My R1 account is sidelined. Felt like making a 2nd account to hide from my fanboys.

2 Likes

yeah man iā€™m only 2850 on this account, wait till u see my 3300 blizzcon experience main

3 Likes

yikes, i hope u both continue to not talk to girls u both type like abusers :x imma block gl

meh.

at least the tank games r fast.

i honestly dont mind them at all. however i think a blacklist tanks option would be best for people who dont like them.

Maybe queue arena. Get some experience. Then you might have a clue about what youā€™re talking about, princess.

I commented on people whining about a PvPā€¦ I didnā€™t realize there was a rating requirement to have an opinionā€¦ Get real.

There isnā€™t, but itā€™s certainly a factor.

Itā€™s not arena itā€™s solo shuffle and it has existed in the game non-rated for a very long timeā€¦

Unrated players probably know more about solo-shuffle than ranked playersā€¦because itā€™s an existing unrated modeā€¦ Until it is around ranked for awhile itā€™s really not a factor.