Vault rng still sucks…

You realize the primary stats for a neck piece is stam only right? Lol, just like rings, the primary stats is stam. So 2ndary stats are all that matters for a neck/ring btw, not ilvl, cause there’s no agi/int, etc.

You have made so many assumptions in your posts… I spoke of rng and you wouldn’t want to choose a dom piece slot from the vault.

You even made assumptions that everyone is running low m+, I run all 19s and 15s as fillers. So no, stop assuming everything.

Your answers are like “your drops suck? Well git gud” that’s not an answer lol

1 Like

Yes I do. 29 ilvls worth of a bad stat is still better than -29 levels of a good stat.

dom slot items are still good for m plus or pvp.

I never stated you we’re running low keys. I said if someone is.

Also I’ll beleive you run 19s when you stop hiding on a classic alt.

Actually never said that. Reading is hard apparently.

Back to feeding trolls, I’m not responding to you anymore.

You see, I post on this toon cause I like my privacy. I don’t care if you believe me or not. You’re nothing to me thus I have no need to prove anything to you lol.

1 Like

Back to not being able to refute my points. O wait you actually couldn’t before.

Privacy on a video game? People aren’t randomly messaging you in game lol.

That’s just code for my main is terrible and I don’t want the truth out there.

At least the DK from illidan posted on their probable main.

Unfortunately the vault didn’t improve the weekly cache to the degree that most people were hoping. They basically just added more chances at the same slot machine, which only feels good to use in the first few weeks of a new patch, because that’s the only time where most drops are upgrades.

Considering that the drop rates from raid/M+ are still pretty bad, the vault is just another source of “that feels bad,” especially with dom sockets in the mix.

That goes doubly for people who like to pvp and pve because you have to pick which side of the game you want to progress in. Probably the only good thing about BfA was having those as separate choices and not punishing the player for wanting to do both.

This is the worst part of WoW becoming a crappy seasonal game was how it empowers mediocre players that continue to play into thinking they are good at a game just for keeping pace with its systems shortly after patch.

We can compare logs if you want.

Trust me. Mine are way better than yours.

I hope this isn’t your main. Cause if this is, all this big talk but your toon is pretty weak to show for.

Shush. You can talk when you dont hide on a classic toon.

RNG everywhere is complete BS

So this is your main? LOL all this time I was wondering what you were flexing with

I’ve been pugging full clears. That’s why I have my 5 domination slots and rank 4 Chaos Bane.

Just turned in the mythic weekly quest. Got an item in my lego slot…such excitement

1 Like

Nope.

I am not flexing at all

Youre still hiding.

I view the vault as a source of soul ash.

I don’t do torghast anymore.

I cash out the tokens for ash.

Works for me as a lfr hero. Gear hits not good there regardless…so its ash. Set up the ve hunter “main” with her ash to upgrade next weeks reset last night with 2 wing clears.

LMFAO this is even more rich, so you’re on an alt yourself and you’re trying to call me out for “hiding being an alt” hahahaha

I get what you are saying. I started playing SL 4 months ago and it took me two months to replace my Castle Nat heroic staff via the vault. I get alot if trinkets and rings. Since I pug all of my keys, finding a group to do higher keys is impossible.

This is my most geared char but it’s not my main main. Guild needed ranged dps. I can play mage decently so I offered to play mage.

You’re still hiding. Probably don’t want those grey parses out.

I tend to be bummed out after running multiple dungeons and not getting what I need while also not getting what I need from the vault.

I’m actually struggling to get a good weapon higher than 194 on my warrior for 3 weeks now. Everything else is 210 or higher. The vault and the dungeons aren’t giving anything concerning weapons. I can’t even say lfr because no weapons drop for me there and the worst part is that no lfr group have been able to push through fatescribe in order to get to Kel’thuzad for the sword :sweat:

Fun fact! My dk that I have not touched in a while got a weapon to drop this week from a mythic in one try where my warrior has been failing for 3 weeks. It’s also the dungeon bis as well and my dk doesn’t even need it 🥲

I think I also may have brought myself on the edge of burn out for mythic+ dungeons.

I have no desire to even push on my mage for a while.