Vault rng still sucks…

Hi blizz…. I admit that the great vault is still better than the weekly chest from previous xpact… but the rng still sucks… I mean it stinks when you max out your vault and still multiple items that’s dup of what you’re using. It sucks you have multiple crappy item of the same slot… it’s crappy when you only see a weap show up once in the entire xpact let alone any for a patch… it sucks when the only pieces beneficial are pieces that you know you’re going to place for a dom socketed piece… it also sucks that the pieces you can choose from are your highest ilvl currently equipped.

Really… too many things in this game just… feels bad. And feels bad isn’t something that should be happening in a game… especially when you feel bad for multiple weeks.

33 Likes

Hint…

Its made that way to keep you coming back.

11 Likes

Yeah… but enough weeks of this, people won’t really want to come back.

19 Likes

You would be surprised.

1 Like

Pretty much this. They also improved the vault whilst simultaneously nerfing end of dungeon loot (and at the beginning of the xpac raid loot was near nonexistent), funneling players even further into this possible once/week upgrade path.

6 Likes

Maybe, who knows. Sucks

I mean, it has been awful the whole expansion and you are here nearly a year later still saying its awful. You haven’t left yet. That is my point. Some people will complain and keep doing it over and over.

It sucks that everything feels like it’s gated for once a week.

5 Likes

The vault is worse than before.

Before you had one slot that was locked out because of your legendary.
Now with Sharts of Domination you have six locked out slots because of your Shart Socket gear. If we get 8 piece sets back… well then 8 pieces of gear will be effectively locked.

The vault is an upgrade from the BFA lottery Box, but not by very much, and was actively downgraded in 9.1 from where it was in 9.0.

IMO just get rid of it and let gear be gear… with more determinism and less bad systems. If you want an example please consider anything before the IoN expansions started.
This is feedback though, so I’m certain it will be ignored.

10 Likes

feels like im never gonna have even 3 domination sockets lul

5 Likes

Yeah man…. The feels bad is real.

3 Likes

Your chances of being disappointed went from 1 to 9

rejoice

2 Likes

Yeah…dude I got literal trash in my vault today.

Getting a little tired of WoW tbh. I know RNG is part of the game but not getting a weapon feels so bad.

6 Likes

I feel you… login time is reducing again. Feels like how it was the middle of 9.0

Just…. Faster lol

2 Likes

Do you play the game? I have 5 on mage and 3 on rogue.

It’s purposefully designed this way to make you keep playing every week.

2 Likes

you’re telling me you don’t want [Titanic Ocular Gland] in your vault 3 weeks in a row while wearing it + another 239 out of the weekly cache?!?!?!?

3 Likes

I know some folks that have been clearing normal, heroic, and even LFR every week that they’ve been available who still haven’t had the piece of gear they need to activate the set bonus to drop.

Some people have truly abysmal luck.

4 Likes

I haven’t done anything but normal on rogue.

OR its made that way so casuals get bored and move on to the next game.

2 Likes