Vault rng still sucks…

Lol right right, “this is not my main but he’s most geared and I play him the most”

You don’t got much to show for with your flex. I’m hiding? Sure, if you want to believe that by all means. I got nothing I need to prove to you lol.

But I do find it more and more entertaining to see what you write though.

You came here to pick fights.
You say it’s the player’s fault for bad rng.
You say to others that they need to do higher content when you yourself aren’t even ksm on s2. I mean, it’s not hard. I got ksm on the 2nd Tuesday cause of the stupid need both Fort and tyr to get 2k IO early.
Then you go on about others “hiding” on their alt when you said this isn’t your “main”
Oh… and now we’re taking about parses when really your parses aren’t anything to brag about.

You are really just the average player… if even so. You’re not hardcore, you’re not a casual. 1.8k IO, 1/10m and 10/10h sod, that’s pretty average I would say right now. Tbh I think m+ you are a little below average but I donno, we’ll just say average.

My main is a rogue. Due to guild
Needs this expansion I have played both lock and mage and parse in the 70s-90s.

Not everyone only plays one class. My
Rogue is still only 220.

I never flexed. To say bad players are bad isn’t flexing rofl.

I find it hilarious you’re hiding on a classic alt. Don’t want people to see those gray parses do you?

Most players dont have orange parses across multiple classes.

Actually I am. I juggle working 65 hours a week and have a family.

I don’t care about mythic plus. I do my weekly 4 keys and call it a day.

I would be 3/10 mythic if I hadn’t worked till 10 pm last night and missed raid.

And you’re still hiding :joy: :wastebasket:

Hahahah, right right. Whatever you say big man. Keep it up! I can post on whatever toon I like, you can say whatever you want, this is the 3rd time I’m saying it to you. I like my privacy, and I really don’t got anything to prove to you. I don’t care if you believe me or not about what I run. I really don’t. It doesn’t matter.

I donno why you keep trying to show off with your whole 69 average parse in SOD. Honestly anyone get a PI from a priest and just focus on dps and let the rest do mechanics for a fight gives them a easy 70+ parse. So I donno why you care so much talking about parsing. Everyone will get a nice week to boost their numbers. I’m about a 67 average parse too, without the PI, does it matter? No not at all. So stop thinking you’re almighty and anyone who has a gray parse is not better than you. I mean your syl fight is a gray parse but it doesn’t matter. Get off the high horse.

The topic of this is about bad systems and people have bad rng, not about your parses or mine, not about not about whether you care to do m+ or not, not about if others want to do a 7 or a 15 key cause at the end, it can still be a bad item even maxing out all 15s

I never said you can’t post on whatever toon you want. I just find it funny you hide your toon.

Grey parses be hidden :joy:

Lol I got PIs one time for like two or three fights.

The fights I got PIs were a 91 and a 98 :joy:. I don’t normally get Pis which is fine.

My sylvanus fight is green loool. Unless you’re taking a sylvanus pug seriously.

Someone’s mad about their grey parses. It’s ok bro I know bad players hide their mains.

What you’re failing to realize is that not everyone does 15s and when they don’t they complain about not getting upgrades.

The vault is a reward not a guaranteed upgrade.

1 Like

People have been tilted from rng since classic.

All we have here is a new scapegoat. And yes you’re right the vault isn’t meant to be the main character of the story.

2 Likes

Hahaha, there you go off about parses again. I’ve not gonna repeat myself about why I rather be posting on another toon.

Truth is I wonder how much you know about what you’re talking about. I mean you gave advice to someone to take a higher ilvl neck piece about how it gives more primary stats. Neck and rings are only stam for primary stats. If the secondary is the worse for their class and they aren’t a tank, it may not be better. That’s what simming is for.

Each time you get called out you switch to a different thing, again first it’s the player’s fault for bad rng, then it’s cause the player doesn’t do enough keys or not high enough keys, then it’s about posting on alts when you yourself is “on a alt”, next it’s about parsing. Lol keep filling your own ego.

Ok mr grey.

A 29 lvl gain is an upgrade hence why he still took it and still complained.

I haven’t said anything about myself unless it was a response to you.

Is your reading ability that bad?

Aw… so the entertainment ends as you run out of excuses and resort to name calling.

You’re still hiding Mr Grey.

Lol, again…. I guess you can’t read… I have nothing I need to prove to you. But I do do run higher content than you. Again, I don’t care if you believe it. It really doesn’t matter.

Well the fun from reading your messages are gone. Good day

Mr grey I feel bad for you. I hate that you feel the need to hide your main and then lie about the content you do.