[Patch 0.6] (2004-04-13):
- Bodies will decompose after a player is resurrected or revived.
- The corpse retrieval area has increased to 40 yards.
- Players that revive will now have 50% health and mana.
- Players can no longer use ghost form as a means to travel to far off locations. Having a spirit healer resurrect you in a graveyard other than the one you appeared at when you died, will always teleport you back to that initial graveyard.
- Players can now use all of the UI in ghost form (i.e. move things around in your backpack, read your quest log, interact with your spellbook etc.)
I never knew about the boat resurrect thing, though. Neat, but probably not intended.