Valarjar Champion's Greatsword Nerfed: Refund Us

You actually agreed to this very behavior in the EULA.

Alterations to the Platform and Availability. Blizzard may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Platform, Games, or Accounts at any time, including removing items, or revising the effectiveness of items in an effort to balance a Game.

Does this fall under “including removing items, or revising the effectiveness of items in an effort to balance a Game”? No. But you have agreed to the second sentence. What they did was legal. The can do whatever they want.

That’s why FOMO discussions have no value. As you said, they are digital items and I have been saying this for years now, but these items have no actual worth. You like them, they are rare and everything else under the sun, but at the end you do not own them. And they can do with these items whatever they want.

In the end you have to accept their terms.

That is not the point if that ever happens which I don’t think will…the point it players paid for a specific sword look that they wanted out of their pockets with Tenders only for Blizzard to step in and downgrade its looks which is BS…players brought it for its looks of being a great big sword not a letter opener sword…

3 Likes

So youre saying that wow modified the game in a way you dislike and should be help accountable… Im all for that… But honestly good luck. They NEVER make mistakes unless 75% of the playerbase says they did.

1 Like

Came here to post this, Please revert the size of the sword.

5 Likes

I didn’t buy the sword (because it’s low-res trash) but this still has me thinking wtf for the folks who spent tenders on it.

Bump, stop alterining sh*t post-release, that goes for EVERYTHING Blizzard.

3 Likes

Went from GREATsword to mehsword

#HoneyWeShrunkTheSword

4 Likes

Don’t let BlizZard slither away from this.

We must be consistent and loud about this. Do the right thing BlizZard and fix what you have done. The customer is always right.

:sunglasses:

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

They made it into a Letter opener LMAO…and yes they shouldn’t have changed the size…

3 Likes

well people, tomorrow is weekly maintenance, let’s hope blizzard does the right thing, and give us back our big freakin’ sword

2 Likes

Hopefully our glorious large sword returns to us tomorrow.

But I’m not holding my breath.

2 Likes

Circle the wagons DK community for the only way BlizZard learns is that the squeaky wheel is the one that receives the grease!

2 Likes

The customer is always right in a matter of opinion.*

That’s the full phrase, and is much more fitting for every use it can be applied to. It’s a matter of fact and opinion that this sword should be reverted to its glorious enormous size.

2 Likes

Facts and opinions can often be blurred when in reality the facts should be clear and opinions vary.

The fact is that the sword model was large before the change and now it is like a normal sized sword.

My opinion is that this feels wrong.

Factually BlizZard should refund customers or revert the change!

1 Like

They really should revert the size change, people bought the sword because it was so big. I didn’t buy it, but if they ever made the new Quel’Serrar versions smaller I’d be very upset too.

2 Likes

Not only should they fix this, but we need additional comically oversized two handed weapons. I’d like a gun that looks like that one from Black Rock Shooter. IYKYK.

5 Likes

Up you go.

2 Likes

or like a WoW version of the BFG 9000 from DOOM

3 Likes

Not to add insult to injury but just a suggestion for another sword, try Armageddon, its 2h drop from 25 mann naxx in Dragon blight, dropped by the 4 horseman encounter.

Unless of course they nerfed the size of that one too. I haven’t been on retail in weeks since before pre-patch so I cannot say. Still enjoying Panda remix

1 Like

Do NOT let this be forgotten. This needs to be reverted ASAP. This is right up there with the tiny orc shoulders. Blizzard, we understand it this was a mistake, just please change it back.

3 Likes

Maybe its just a bug? Remember Taivan got his size reduced too then it was fixed

1 Like