Valarjar Champion's Greatsword Nerfed: Refund Us

You did not buy something, you acquired an inGame item with an inGame currency. This is part of your awful wording and you have to take responsibility for not being clear enough.

You’re the only person in this thread confused.

Everyone who is agreeing with a refund understands the refund is for the inGame currency.

3 Likes

Your wording wasn’t accurate enough, especially when you also talk about the EULA in the very same posting. And given your posting history here, you had also to clarify your position a bit better now.

Be glad that I clean up behind your bad habits. You have a history in being lazy with the wording. Look at the title alone, which would suggest “reducing the power tied to this item” and not the aesthetics. Luckily you do write about it in the first post though. I could also go on with the wording of “low-rez sword” but you get the point.

You’re the one who brought up EULA so any mention of it by me was in response to it not being important in this discussion.

lol you really just split hairs once your main argument is shown to be wrong.

It’s pretty clear to people who don’t speak english as a second language what this is in reference to. It’s a literal cosmetic sword which doesn’t do damage in the first place - TP doesn’t provide player power.

Again I repeat: you’re the only one in this thread confused. Do with that what you will.

2 Likes

Just put that troll on ignore. It’s a bit harder since they’ve set their profile to hidden, but if you go to your profile, click on the “Users” and the “add” button, type in their name and select “forever” you’ll never have to read any of their blizzard bootlicking again.

5 Likes

If they can do this, just let me drop $50 and have it permanently.

No. “You agreed to it” doesn’t cover things that are, or should be, illegal. You can’t agree to be a slave. And some rights, you can’t sign away.

1 Like

Agree that we should be refunded Tender or they should just change the size back. It’s frustrating to spend a very limited resource on something just to have it changed months later.

3 Likes

Revert or Refund

6 Likes

Your opinion of this sword and saying its ugly does not have any bearing on what others say about the sword and how great it looked being huge …you have no right too dictate what others buy and use in game…its only a mog now it offers no higher DPS or damage as a mog.

1 Like

You should go back and read the topic again. I was referring to your complains, which are rendered useless, because they can do whatever they want and you signed them your allowance to do this. It’s in the 10th block of the EULA, if you want to reread it.

The difference is that you purposely misuse your own language and this was your downfall from the beginning. In post #66 you also misuse the term “legal rights” for a refund, which indicates an actual money transaction, which wasn’t the case here. It’s laziness and self-taught misuse of an already geek-coded slang to make a negative point without an actual correlation to what you actually want to say about the sword’s size. There is no power gameplay mechanic attached to a poorly made design-choice for also a poor choice of words. And this something you displayed several times in this topic. You swim with the mass, even if you know that the actual meaning of the words are wrong. Or you simply don’t know it better.

Quite ironic, isn’t it. In the very same post you also write about a “demented pov”, while you show all the signs of confusing word usage. Do use your own words against you: “Best of luck with your self image.”

I think you write about me here, isn’t it? Why do you speak in a plural form then? Secondly, you can also just read up the EULA.

Should have Blizzard changed the sword? No, of course not. Can they do it anytime they want to? Yes, because you gave them the rights to do, by agreeing to the contract.

We all agreed to it. Read in the EULA the 10th point. They have the right to change anything anytime. If you don’t like what they do, rally together and make it like most reddit people: Push the topic beyond 1000 upvotes, to see changes.

1 Like

oh ok this is just some over extended LARP. thanks for bumping my thread

2 Likes

I love when blizz fixes stuff that aint broke for no reason. Like reducing the size of TF.

3 Likes

Hope Blizzard says something about this soon

8 Likes

I’m having trouble figuring out whatever point you’re trying to make it. Regardless, let the people who actually care continue their protest. I can’t imagine anyone liking the smaller sword so much they want to counter-protest. I think the only people they are counter-protesting right now are toxic kids trying to downplay other people’s issues because they’re bored.

3 Likes

Hey, as long as you agree Blizzard made a stupid decision.

2 Likes

i wholeheartedly agree. hell, i put in a ticket and added the link to this forum thread, and two others so blizzard can see just how much their players hated that they shrunk the sword into a friggin’ toothpick

2 Likes

Absolutely. It should never happened but in the end, they can do with us whatever they want.

This is not how things work with Blizzard. They do read the postings and put it on a note, but they don’t act upon them fast. I know this very well, because I made two years ago a very big topic about FOMO, transmog quality/lore issues and so on - and they have taken the criticism to heart and actually implemented around 50% of my feedback into the game.

The easiest method to get them to listen is to make either a very constructive topic with pictures and comparisons or rally at east 200 people together on reddit, so that the mass upvotes your request to the top site. Ion Hazzikostas reads first and foremost reddit’s /wow.

1 Like

Dont worry tenders will be on the cash shop in 11.1 so you can just buy more.

1 Like

I can’t sell you something and change it. I can’t even advertise that I am going to sell you something and change it. That’s called bait and switch, and it’s illegal. I can’t even sell you something that’s designed to fall apart, no, not even if I make you agree to it. That’s why there are lemon laws.

They get away with something that is already completely illegal if done with real property, simply because it’s all digital. As with all new ways to scam people, they will get away with it for a while, and then the laws will catch up.

2 Likes