Valarjar Champion's Greatsword Nerfed: Refund Us

I accept your defeat

2 Likes

can i point out that the “something else worthwhile” could also be changed at any time?

:thinking:

There is a class action lawsuit on this. Get in on it. Justice will prevail.

1 Like

I just checked upon it in the game. That’s really a weird move but it fits the rewards better though. Shouldn’t have removed but made it additionally available as a reward.

1 Like

Yes, and fair enough, as long as I can point out that we should not accept that as a practice. A product is seen, the customer likes it, the customer buys it AS IS b/c that is how they liked it. Leave it alone blizz.

2 Likes

Pretty infuriating to me.

And the sword just reminds me of Taivan— only this time, we aren’t getting any word on the change.

2 Likes

Well Then contrarian here I Come because that is not selling Trader’s tender. You can not just drop 10 dollars and get trader’s tender. It is free stuff that is given away as a bonus to what you pay for.

There is nothing to refund because you paid nothing for it.

contrarian train! CHOO CHOO! ohhh I think i might have found a new guild name…

Oh look it’s Karenrate

I agree with you… you seem to be a contrarian ;p

I can see your case for certain things like the early trader tender sets. Its flimsy but I can see it…

I can’t for the “buy this wrist transmog get tenders”

1 Like

Ah this must be why I don’t understand your POV. I’m American and don’t consider my POV to be that of an ant.

Best of luck with your self image.

2 Likes

Human Paladins are always the biggest jerks

It was once a great sword, now no more.

1 Like

I will say this… Whining about a wrist transmog that came with 200 Trader’s tender that is no longer on the shop. IS STILL not selling trader’s tender.

ANd if that is what your argument hinges on? you need get a life and maybe get out more. Or maybe go get a job because yikes, life must be hard for you.

Both sentences have no correlation.

The first part describes your inability to accept that you have no rights in this game and the second one describes that you can only force Blizzard to make changes if you band together.

Quote where I suggested we have legal rights that Blizzard is obligated to follow.

Thanks.

1 Like

I am willing to accept you saying " darn you have a point I can’t counter well done"

You don’t gotta go negative.

Yes I do. Because your being silly and low effort.

There is no need for this. You misread it, I was talking about something quite differently.

You also think, that you have purchased something, hence your wording with “sold”:

They didn’t “sold” you something, it was a free item you get through a currency program interacting with the game. If you have a subscription, you get 500 tenders per month as part of the loyalty program.

If you want a parallelism to this, where you have actually a claim: The Amazon Nova skin from Heroes of the Storm, which was changed when they started to work on the character “Cassia”.

But this isn’t such a case.

1 Like

I doubt they would give us full blown sliders, but consumables that change weapon size by a predetermined amount might be feasible. Maybe a “Potion of Increased Weapon Proportions” that increases weapon size by 100% for 12 hours, and a “Potion of Reduced Weapon Proportions” that reduces it to 75% of the base size for 12 hours?

1 Like

Blizzard put an item on a market and required specific currency in exchange for said item.

That’s called selling something.

3 Likes