Valarjar Champion's Greatsword Nerfed: Refund Us

I think this. Most weapons clip through capes anyway, if that were the reason, I’d be surprised.

6 Likes

Then don’t use the weapon you dolt. We bought this weapon for the size and they changed it, which means they bait and switched a product we already bought.

4 Likes

If it were the case of clipping, Armageddon would like to have a word.

On that note: I swear if they change Armageddon I will be less than peaceful.

2 Likes

So basically, they nerfed the one thing about it that made it appealing. This is either madness or brilliance.

1 Like

You can now.

You could before as well.
Just had to apply the enchant to another weapon, then change the weapon back to the Valarjar sword.

2 Likes

Revert or refund. Preferably revert, but if not please give us a refund.

Thank you for reading.

5 Likes

Yes it is, you pretty much can’t go to a store and try to get your money back on something you bought 2 months ago…it don’t work that way…hate to say it but its blizz’s creation, they can change it at their whim, unfortunately.

1 Like

Yeah I remember the one time I bought a 65" TV and best buy came to my house two months later to replace it for a 32".

11 Likes

this suggestion would make way more sense than stripping the sword of the reason why we bought it in the first place, that way, us giant melee weapon enjoyers can have our big freakin’ sword, and those who complained about it being too big, can have their puny 2-handed toothpick, everybody wins!

3 Likes

Back in Legion they did the same thing to the Reclaimed Ashkandi. Basically turning into a push-pin size weapon compared to the original size.

All it takes is the right person to say “it’s too big” and they nerf the size of it.

oh dear.

that was a really odd card to try and pull.

exactly which agreement did you enter into to purchase a sword?

1 Like

Obvious agreement. The appearance only advertised product was changed after purchase. They did not just give those away.

I never liked it but I know a lot of Arms warriors loved the look, and are now frustrated in its beta size.

2 Likes

that’s not breaking any agreement.

1 Like

So in your mind, a seller can change what a buyer originally purchased… Think that is a bait and switch as well.

2 Likes

it’s not ideal, but it’s certainly not breaking any agreements.

It’s certainly not.
It ain’t even good in fact.

3 Likes

I hope they just give the option to refund it next months trading post. Would be the best way for everyone to win.

I’d say get used to it. They took the DF prepatch tunic and turned it into a robe after being added to our collections, then put the tunic behind a rep grind.

1 Like

Bought it for the size.

Refund, please.

2 Likes