(US-Hyjal) Looking for AoTC guild going into next 3 xpacs

I’m an EST-based, mature player in my mid-thirties with plenty of free time, looking for a guild that shares a no-drama demeanor. Although I haven’t raided seriously in retail since Cataclysm (having cleared all of the hardest content up to that point), I’ve been actively playing Classic, progressing through Heroic ICC. My guild broke up before Cataclysm, which I didn’t plan on playing. Since then, I’ve leveled up and experienced the raids in every expansion. I’ve mained an Elemental/Restoration Shaman since The Burning Crusade, though I switched to a DK for WotLK Classic and am leaning towards that as my main going forward, with my Shaman as my primary alt. That said, I’m open to filling any roles if it means joining a solid crew of good people.

I’ve been back in the game for about three weeks and have a fully geared Heroic+ DK and Shaman ready for the expansion, along with 15 other level 70 characters that I’ve been leveling just for fun.

I’m looking to join a raiding guild for Mythic+ keys, Heroic clears, and Mythic progression if time allows. If there’s a spot available, I’d love to be part of your team.

What I’m looking for in a guild:

• Transparent loot council (not a fan of GDKP)
  • A strong community of daily players (I know things can get raid loggy later on, but I like to play regularly)
  • Regular M+ groups would definitely be a plus
  • Ideally, a 2-day raid schedule (3 days is okay during progression)
  • Preferably a Monday-Thursday mid-day or evening raid schedule, as I like to spend my weekends with my fiancée when she’s not in school

BNet Tag: Bigginz#1227
Discord: Sugawolf

Heya Skrillamac,

We might be a good fit for you. Here is a tiny bit more info if you care to check us out.

Hello Skrillamac!

I think you and your fiance would be a good fit for our guild High Latency on Trollbane server. We are currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!) We are also pretty active in Discord. Our members come from all walks of life, we have couples, players who have kids, etc in our guild so we know flexible gameplay is a must!

Feel free to message me in game! Yakella-Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa6430