Upgrading Your Version of Shadowlands

How do I upgrade it to the one with no Sylvanas?

2 Likes

This is NOT true. I’ve tried to upgrade to the Epic from Base and it says ineligible.

So far, there is no Physical CE of Shadowlands available X.X as Jan 27th.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m lost here. Who would buy a base version, then upgrade to heroic, then upgrade to epic and finally move to the PCE? Is this some sort of sickness that I have not yet encountered?

2 Likes

It’s because Blizzard is dead and Activision is king. You’ll take what they are willing to refund and be happy. Keep drinking the kool aid.

1 Like

Why is the path to getting the transmog wrought with so much suffering and tediousness? I don’t need to know who’s idea it was, and they probably already heard. But I’m looking at them from across the internet with a face of sadness.

I’m looking forward to shadowlands. and I hope to have my traveler transmog half-way through it’s content cycle.

I didn’t even try to do the quest and I had it done in less than a week doing nothing more than just dailies and WQs. I got all the drops from the new assault zones.

I’m not sure what “suffering and tediousness” you’re referring to. You, quite literally, need do nothing that you wouldn’t normally do (unless you only PvP or do instanced content). If you do any open world activities you will just get them without even trying.

1 Like

The fact that it took you more than an hour should be seen as problematic.

If I were actually trying to get it done, I would say I agree with you. But I wasn’t even paying attention. I honestly don’t know how long it took. I got the quest, was like… “I’m not farming that crap”, largely ignored the quest, after a few days I noticed it was complete. A few days later I summoned the guy to turn it in.

My point is that it took nothing to do. It was just done without me even knowing it was getting done.

I just don’t see that as a problem at all.

I’m hoping the Collector’s Edition actually has collectible items. I would like to see the return of the art book, the physical music DVD and other goodies. I mean, it is after all, a Collector’s Edition. Should differentiate from the DLC.

3 Likes

If you purchase the heroic upgrade and got a 120 boost, do you get another 120 boost if you buy the epic upgrade?

1 Like

If some of you are interested, I’d like to file a legal complaint against them. Upgrading from Base to whatever edition THEN Collector and get only a partial refund is not correct and we should not let that slide as a community.

I am tired to see the online vendors being greedy over money. EA is already facing a similar legal battle in Europe regarding FUT, why not Activision for this? If we want them to start bending, we have to put pressure on stupid stuff like this.

1 Like

Blizzard should always make the Collectors Edition. I do agree with another poster that the art book should be a part of the Collectors Edition, it was one of the most important parts.

2 Likes

But if I buy the Epic edition and later the Collector’s Edition, I would get a credit for the Epic edition or no?

Yes. If you just buy the Epic Edition outright you will get that credited to your Blizzard Balance.

The problem happens if you buy a lower edition then upgrade to a higher addition then further upgrade to the Collector’s. You get a credit for the amount paid for the first edition you purchased only.

1 Like

Did you know that if you wee at 38 of 40 and race changed you had to start over to get your wooden cardboard minecraft transmog?

Thank you so much for clarifying that for me <3

Upgrade human male run and sprint animations they are tough to watch, never seen a grown man run like this lol

This is Blizzardvision and they continue to get away with doing stuff like this because of people like the first poster, “Shut up and take my money!”

This is a dying game with increasingly more corrupt and vile business practices being implemented as time goes on. And people continue to pay to be taken advantage of.

1 Like

what are these differences in the tiers of the game for sale